Blaze guts west Berks roadside market

Blaze guts west Berks roadside market

There are 2 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Dec 14, 2010, titled Blaze guts west Berks roadside market. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A Womelsdorf-area roadside market was destroyed by fire Monday night. The fire at Blue Spruce Market, 4401 Conrad Weiser Parkway in Marion Township, was discovered about 6 p.m. A crew from Marion Volunteer Fire Co.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

jaybrock

New Holland, PA

#1 Dec 14, 2010
The Mennonites, like the Amish, pull together in times of emergency and make it right. Our society (the Englishers) could learn from them, if we were willing to learn. We have instead become strangers in our own neighborhoods, hiding behind automatic garage doors and rarely neighboring. What a loss we have created as a society. Yet we don't seem to be able to change things. Now we text and email and any other form of communication that does not require face-to-face contact. We have become robotic.
Buck

Lebanon, PA

#2 Dec 15, 2010
jaybrock, The mennonities are a cult! watch out for them. "Never trust a black bumper"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Womelsdorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Mon red ed 658
News Pope's upcoming visit inspires anxiety in Phila... Mon policestatepractice 1
Loanshark or street loan needed in or around Ph... (Apr '13) Mon maustin 55
News Philly to-do list before the Pope, Democrats ar... Mon policestatepractice 1
HithBOT Mon Bobby 1
Papal Visit Mon Philly-Born And Bred 1
help i need $300 now (Apr '12) Sun Wyatt Trayush 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Womelsdorf Mortgages