Firefighters Evacuated From Burning B...

Firefighters Evacuated From Burning Building In Berks

There are 2 comments on the WFMZ story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Firefighters Evacuated From Burning Building In Berks. In it, WFMZ reports that:

A two-alarm fire at a home in Womelsdorf this morning forced firefighters to evacuate after fears that the structure might collapse.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

thankful

Chicago, IL

#1 Mar 8, 2011
I saw the fire from my home. Thank you to all the volunteer fire fighters who arrived quickly and did everything they could.
Jennifer

Reading, PA

#2 Mar 8, 2011
Think all personnel, did a great job...seen many of fires... in my time coming from family of them. that house was spread through very quickly....and well mantained,trough that.... great job with are local VOLUNTEER company... Things like this happen every day,and without...all who gives there time... things would be bad. Good job guys!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Womelsdorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Adviser Valerie Morrison - Psychic Medium (Jun '13) 21 hr djstevet 6
Society Hill ACME to be DEMOLISHED Wed Martha 2
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Wed Losers 910
News Family of Jehovah's Witness who died after refu... Wed True Christian wi... 113
Stephen Sweeney the GED Senator is running NJ f... Mon Robert 1
News So many immigrants fear Trump that Comcast's Te... Jul 23 Red Crosse 5
Drugs in the Dorf (Jun '14) Jun '14 TruthCrusader911 1

Womelsdorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Womelsdorf Mortgages