Who do you support for State Senate in Pennsylvania (District 48) in 2010?

Posted in the Womelsdorf Forum

Since: Aug 09

Lebanon, PA

#1 Oct 15, 2010
Citizen Mike is the only choice here. He isn't out there supporting a republican machine and towing the party line. He is an individualist with the people he represent as the driving force of all his votes. I might not agree with every vote but I know he is defending the average citizen, not some corporate special interest.
REPUBLICANS SUCK

Dallastown, PA

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Angry Local Resident wrote:
Citizen Mike is the only choice here. He isn't out there supporting a republican machine and towing the party line. He is an individualist with the people he represent as the driving force of all his votes. I might not agree with every vote but I know he is defending the average citizen, not some corporate special interest.
What has he done?
McKelvey

Carlisle, PA

#3 Oct 29, 2010
Hey Dallastown Pa. DEMS. screwed up all they know is TAXES TAXES TAXES. and how too stuff money in the pockets of the upper CLASS. The middle class are TAXED TOO DEATH

“I am the great an powerful Ny!”

Since: Dec 06

Lebanon, PA

#4 Nov 1, 2010
He has more than a clue. Litz couldn't even be bothered to find out how to buy one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Womelsdorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Swiss Cheese Pervert" Arrest (Jan '14) 19 min swiss cheese deviant 46
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 1 hr LouSirFur 51,507
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr LouSirFur 4,006
Review: Internet Order LLC 7 hr Bob 2
PA Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in P... (Oct '10) Mon LouSirFur 184
Painless ways to save $826.05 (Nov '08) Mon Sarcastic Student 3
Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Mon Old Fool 443
•••

Womelsdorf News Video

•••
•••

Womelsdorf Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Womelsdorf People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE