Two nominated for Elco board

There are 2 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Sep 3, 2009, titled Two nominated for Elco board. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

Two candidates have been selected by the Fifth District Committee of the Lebanon County Republican Committee to run for two two-year terms on the Elco school board.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Julie AIA

Kingston, PA

#21 Sep 18, 2009
For your information wrote:
AG's office handles cases that are referred by county district attorney's. Lebanon DA and state police already determined Kneller's complaint did not rise to a criminal charge.
If you think the AG's gonna get interested in something the state police have already dismissed, you really don't have any understanding of how the system works. Something would have happened by now if it was going to happen.
The primary is long over. Simmermon lost. The point is moot. Move on.
Why should we allow Simmermon to fade away with out punishment? I am glad someone reported this He lied and has been lying as it looks for years. Where else is he claiming to be an architect? Since he has told the government for years he is an architect with RDLA, does he identify himself that way at work? RDLA is crazy for letting him get away with that, that’s bad publicity for them… Is the Philly newspaper and Channel 6 doing a story on this…?
Your crazy

Ossining, NY

#22 Sep 18, 2009
Julie AIA wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should we allow Simmermon to fade away with out punishment? I am glad someone reported this He lied and has been lying as it looks for years. Where else is he claiming to be an architect? Since he has told the government for years he is an architect with RDLA, does he identify himself that way at work? RDLA is crazy for letting him get away with that, that’s bad publicity
for them… Is the Philly newspaper and Channel 6 doing a story on this…?
I agree, the people signing his pay checks need to know that our elected offical is using their firm to lie. Maybe the best thing is for them to read it on the front page of the Philly paper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Womelsdorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help, male hookers at (17th St) and Pine St (Aug '08) 1 hr JudeThom 8
News LGBTs have moved into the mainstream 12 hr What is up with that 2
News Study Shows No Link Between Autism And Vaccines Mon VACCINES MAIM KILL 24
News Pennsylvania's transit ridership falls, bucking... Mon Glad to be black 5
On Vacation and can't stop wondering if I had a... Sun Chrobry 2
jews Sun Chrobry 6
colette draeger May 2 RANSOM PRIDE 1
More from around the web

Womelsdorf People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE