Elco hopes to add $260,000 to its budget

Elco hopes to add $260,000 to its budget

There are 42 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Elco hopes to add $260,000 to its budget. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

The Elco School District might add $260,000 to its revenue for the 2011-12 school year if it leases the vacant Myerstown Elementary School to the Conrad Weiser School District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
carl

Lebanon, PA

#41 Mar 12, 2011
fired wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to check with his "former" employer at the home.
oh just say it for goodness sakes
folmer lies to teachers

Manheim, PA

#43 Mar 13, 2011
I'm not trying to be ugly here Pa. State Senator Mike Folmer, but your a liar.

Folmer has always had a vendetta against unions and unionized workers in general. You think that $20,000 in campaign cash Folmer took from Students First PAC has anything to do with firing unionized teachers ?

We're in tough economic times right now," he said. "I'm not trying to be ugly here, but we're up against it. I'm not saying I want to see teachers lose their jobs, but the school districts will at least be able to have an option."

http://readingeagle.com/article.aspx...

May 14, 2009

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Womelsdorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Jerome Simandle Ignores Human and Civil r... 8 hr Lilly 1
ACME Markets to dump Society Hill store afterall! 18 hr Leo Addimando 4
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Mon syxbysyx 817
Mayor Dave Mayer makes History raising Highest ... Jan 12 Recall Mayor Davi... 1
George E. Norcross - A Hellish Nightmare Jan 12 Pastor 2
Drugs in the Dorf (Jun '14) Jun '14 TruthCrusader911 1
News Daily Docket (Oct '13) Oct '13 yabba dabba do 1

Womelsdorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Womelsdorf Mortgages