Two Probable Swine Flu Cases Reported...

Two Probable Swine Flu Cases Reported In Berks County

There are 23 comments on the WFMZ story from May 13, 2009, titled Two Probable Swine Flu Cases Reported In Berks County. In it, WFMZ reports that:

The Pennsylvania Department of Health is reporting the first two probable cases of swine flu in Berks County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WFMZ.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pmoore

Wellsville, PA

#21 May 14, 2009
Are the kids going to have to make these days up at the end of the school year?
Dena - Womelsdorf

Red Lion, PA

#22 May 14, 2009
My kids goes to CW West and I for one am glad that they took the steps they did and closed the school. I understand that this strain of "flu" may not be as dangerous or as contagious as the regular flu but I wouldn't want to even take the chance of my kids getting it. For the parents out there, you probably know what it's like to have a sick child at home with the flu, it's misserable. I'd rather have my kids home with me where there is a less chance of contracting the flu, than be in school where they know it is spreading. I know that I can't keep my kids in a bubble, but when there is a chance of a "pandemic", I'm glad that the school used their good sense can closed the school.
skip

Salfordville, PA

#23 May 14, 2009
If you listen to the article the CDC is actually recommmending the school close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Womelsdorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary is a RACIST, history proves it if you b... 7 hr The Truth 1
Hillary Clinton for President Fri Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
Loan Shark with specifics needed (Jul '15) Aug 24 Stanford doc 13
Loanshark or street loan needed in or around Ph... (Apr '13) Aug 24 spotcred 91
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) Aug 23 Jim Mac 787
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Aug 23 Reliable philly 1
Chris Powell Managing Editor of the JI investig... Aug 22 Hillary lies 2

Womelsdorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Womelsdorf Mortgages