Police blotter - 11/4

Police blotter - 11/4

There are 8 comments on the Lebanon Daily News story from Nov 4, 2009, titled Police blotter - 11/4. In it, Lebanon Daily News reports that:

A 37-year-old man died of injuries he suffered in a three-vehicle accident Monday in an I-78 work zone in Berks County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lebanon Daily News.

Info Anyone

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Nov 4, 2009
Trying to find out about a house fire in Lebanon County yesterday afternoon/early evening. If anyone has information, please let me know. Not sure what fire station responded.
herman monster

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Nov 4, 2009
oh well
herman monster

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Nov 4, 2009
ok
Herman Munster hater

Downingtown, PA

#6 Nov 5, 2009
Huh, What?, OK???, Fool!
HAHAHA

Lebanon, PA

#7 Nov 6, 2009
FUGITIVE: Joseph Feliciano, 23, of 1020 Cumberland St., first floor, was taken into custody at 5:45 p.m. Sunday after the car in which he was riding was stopped by police on Route 72 near the Lancaster County line because of a burned-out taillight, police said. A check of records revealed Feliciano was wanted on a bench warrant in Berks County. Feliciano was taken to Central Booking and turned over to the Berks County Sheriff's Department. The driver of the car, James J. Santiago, 40, of 220 E. Weidman St., was charged with driving with a suspended license, police said. Joey was, is & will always be a fool ... good for him.... all those dumb girls chasing him.... started with that dumb broad Rosa & then the flies stayed on top of that piece of shit
Team Kate

United States

#8 Nov 6, 2009
Feliciano? Santiago? Rosa? I'm shocked.
holly

Sellersville, PA

#9 Nov 14, 2009
i think lebanon has nothing eles better to do then hurt people for little thing's. the cops need to work in philadelphia for one day. that way they can see what real police deal with everyday. holly from philadelphia, now suck in lebanon.
golly gee

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Nov 22, 2009
holly wrote:
i think lebanon has nothing eles better to do then hurt people for little thing's. the cops need to work in philadelphia for one day. that way they can see what real police deal with everyday. holly from philadelphia, now suck in lebanon.
OH yea holly .... you now suck in lebanon? well we now know how you make your money lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Womelsdorf Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
(.R ox y Bulk!!), m-oll-y and ku*sh !! 8 hr Datboyjoey 2
Philly Harm Reduction 8 VIII 15 9.0 Treatment S... 14 hr Klassic 13
News Bill Cosby charm offensive, breaks silence befo... Thu Gremlin 1
George Norcross meddling in Appeals Court Thu Hard Death 1
Trump wants wars 4 profits Thu Vote Democrat 5
Tammie Souza May 24 gr8fl 1
News Michelle Grossman - About NBC 10 News Story - W... (Mar '08) May 23 4mulaRyder 883

Womelsdorf Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Womelsdorf Mortgages