Wolfy's shooting victim has violent past

Aug 13, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Two attempted murder charges and three murder charges were only part of the violent criminal history of Daniel Jimenez Sr., whose life ended after being fatally shot at Wolfy's Sports Bar last Thursday.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2014
i nieves

Cedar Hill, TX

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Reguardless of his past,he was a human being,and a family that loved him,

Since: Feb 12

United States

#2 Dec 3, 2012
True that.

Since: Jun 14

Pasadena, TX

#3 Jun 4, 2014
Yea regardless of his past and speaking because we are immediate family there is a lot more to this than what people are saying it goes deeper lets jus say I know how was it that when he took the employee to the back that that person knew what was up they knew who he was but all I say is KARMA is a bitch and when it comes around watch out cause I always hits you when you least expect it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wolfforth Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TX Longtime GOP Texas Gov. Perry wins another term (Nov '10) 43 min Defiant1 22,267
TX Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Becky Martinez 17,855
movin to lubbock frm tn 5 hr mee 1
TX Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 13 hr Gasman 663
TX Who do you support for Comptroller of Public Ac... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 618
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 25 Gasman 512
Boom Boom Cabaret Murder Arrests (Dec '06) Aug 21 Kemo1226 56
•••
•••
•••

Wolfforth Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wolfforth People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE