Police: Man struck girlfriend with ro...

Police: Man struck girlfriend with rock, pushed her into fire pit

There are 6 comments on the TheChamplainChannel.com story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Police: Man struck girlfriend with rock, pushed her into fire pit. In it, TheChamplainChannel.com reports that:

Police in Wolfeboro, N.H., have charged a man with attempted murder after he allegedly hit his girlfriend in the head with a rock several times and pushed her into a fire pit.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheChamplainChannel.com.

Dave Bolduc

Wolfeboro, NH

#1 Apr 26, 2012
Ford is what we call a frequent flyer - visitor to Carroll County Corrections in Ossipee. This time he may be staying over for quite a while or maybe headed to Concord to the State Prison
brucesays

Athens, ME

#2 May 4, 2012
No law enforcement breeds contempt for laws. Drive through Wolf-tucky is hazard enough--golf carts driving across state highway--people pulling out of side streets without stopping/yielding, etc. Police turn a blind eye. Time for a new sheriff in town.
Vodou man

United States

#3 May 6, 2012
OKAY Jim, please stop with the "Wolfe-tucky", and "time for a new "sheriff” It’s already old and annoying. The police in Wolfeboro do just a fine job, and are consistent with their approach-even though you may not think so! Please just stop with the glib comments-you are not one to talk!
brucesays

Athens, ME

#4 May 22, 2012
Vodou man wrote:
OKAY Jim, please stop with the "Wolfe-tucky", and "time for a new "sheriff” It’s already old and annoying. The police in Wolfeboro do just a fine job, and are consistent with their approach-even though you may not think so! Please just stop with the glib comments-you are not one to talk!
Old and Annoying, huh? Now that I know--I will post more comments about Wolf-tucky and the need for a new sheriff--what do you do with a real problem? How do you cope, A$$ho!e??
Good Justice finally

Meredith, NH

#5 Jun 4, 2012
Old and Annoying, huh? Now that I know--I will post more comments about Wolf-tucky and the need for a new sheriff--what do you do with a real problem? How do you cope, A$$ho!e??

SOmeone said WNUR news issued a man hunt on Al Ricci Perry for his arrest on a warrant for his involvement in a death overdose. Anyone have any information and should the public be aware he may be armed? Does anyone know where this guy is? Hope they get him soon. Is this even true? Guess we will see when he is arrested if it is true.
Barney Fifs in Wolfeboro

Meredith, NH

#6 Jun 4, 2012
Wolfeboro doesn't need a new sheriff with all the narcs and rats they have trying to PUT every drug dealer and user away. This shyt been going on for over 10 years. Everytime an informant over steps their boundaries with WPD- another one loser with a bad background is put on the streets. Word was Guay was one, and now I hear T. Carter is making her way through the system and off the hook by trying to rat out her own kind. Just get a new informant everytime one f's up- don't worry about a new sheriff. Get in trouble and just get off the hook by saying you will rat your friends out. Now thats the way to be. Better yet, have a child that does drugs and dealt bad shyt to people then try to blame everyone else for their drug problem. Or as a parent rent a place so your kids can party... Party on Wolfeboro. Go hard or go home is the motto.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wolfeboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stacey Burns murder added to cold case list Aug 5 Jamie 18
ALL Lives Matter Jul '16 RPG 2
Why are most of the houses for sale in the Dame... Jun '16 Tborolvr 2
News Lifestar to take over ambulance duties in six t... (Sep '10) Jun '16 DeathStar EMS 13
News Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) May '16 loverboy 459
Fat Jimmy Kazoleas (Apr '14) May '16 hairyballbag 17
News Teen kayaker rescued after capsizing on Lake Wi... Apr '16 freerhuguenot 1

Wolfeboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wolfeboro Mortgages