Police: Man struck girlfriend with rock, pushed her into fire pit

Full story: TheChamplainChannel.com

Police in Wolfeboro, N.H., have charged a man with attempted murder after he allegedly hit his girlfriend in the head with a rock several times and pushed her into a fire pit.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jun 4, 2012
Dave Bolduc

New Hampton, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2012

Ford is what we call a frequent flyer - visitor to Carroll County Corrections in Ossipee. This time he may be staying over for quite a while or maybe headed to Concord to the State Prison
brucesays

Melvin Village, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

No law enforcement breeds contempt for laws. Drive through Wolf-tucky is hazard enough--golf carts driving across state highway--people pulling out of side streets without stopping/yielding, etc. Police turn a blind eye. Time for a new sheriff in town.
Vodou man

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2012

Judged:

OKAY Jim, please stop with the "Wolfe-tucky", and "time for a new "sheriff” It’s already old and annoying. The police in Wolfeboro do just a fine job, and are consistent with their approach-even though you may not think so! Please just stop with the glib comments-you are not one to talk!
brucesays

Melvin Village, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

Judged:

Vodou man wrote:
OKAY Jim, please stop with the "Wolfe-tucky", and "time for a new "sheriff” It’s already old and annoying. The police in Wolfeboro do just a fine job, and are consistent with their approach-even though you may not think so! Please just stop with the glib comments-you are not one to talk!
Old and Annoying, huh? Now that I know--I will post more comments about Wolf-tucky and the need for a new sheriff--what do you do with a real problem? How do you cope, A$$ho!e??
Good Justice finally

Wolfeboro, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Old and Annoying, huh? Now that I know--I will post more comments about Wolf-tucky and the need for a new sheriff--what do you do with a real problem? How do you cope, A$$ho!e??

SOmeone said WNUR news issued a man hunt on Al Ricci Perry for his arrest on a warrant for his involvement in a death overdose. Anyone have any information and should the public be aware he may be armed? Does anyone know where this guy is? Hope they get him soon. Is this even true? Guess we will see when he is arrested if it is true.
Barney Fifs in Wolfeboro

Wolfeboro, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2012

Wolfeboro doesn't need a new sheriff with all the narcs and rats they have trying to PUT every drug dealer and user away. This shyt been going on for over 10 years. Everytime an informant over steps their boundaries with WPD- another one loser with a bad background is put on the streets. Word was Guay was one, and now I hear T. Carter is making her way through the system and off the hook by trying to rat out her own kind. Just get a new informant everytime one f's up- don't worry about a new sheriff. Get in trouble and just get off the hook by saying you will rat your friends out. Now thats the way to be. Better yet, have a child that does drugs and dealt bad shyt to people then try to blame everyone else for their drug problem. Or as a parent rent a place so your kids can party... Party on Wolfeboro. Go hard or go home is the motto.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wolfeboro Discussions

Search the Wolfeboro Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
quote of the day (Feb '09) 5 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 92
Stacey Burns Vittum Interview Tue jmv 19
Review: Murdawg Custom LLC (Feb '13) Jul 25 Patricia Darcy 23
piping rock resort 680 n main street (Dec '11) Jul 16 Eyes were there 11
Reading Teen Arrested in NH Jul 8 Emily Litella 2
Daughter of ex-Wolfeboro official who uttered '... Jun '14 ryan kelly 3
Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigat... (Apr '10) Jun '14 Concerned 320
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wolfeboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wolfeboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••