Stacey Burns murder case "an ongoing investigation" after nearly a year

Apr 1, 2010 Full story: The Meredith News 323

As spring eases into April, memories of the May 10, 2009 murder of school nurse and mother of five, Stacey Burns, come to the fore.

Full Story
WantingJustice

Grapevine, TX

#46 May 31, 2010
captaingary wrote:
Just because you post with some phony handle doesn't mean that a good internet slueth can't track you down. Google this: LIBEL
Whatever
captaingary

Central Point, OR

#47 May 31, 2010
No, Google LIBEL... Whatever is different!
WantingJustice

Fort Worth, TX

#48 Jun 1, 2010
captaingary wrote:
No, Google LIBEL... Whatever is different!
Agreed and understand what you are saying.
single mother of 3

Augusta, ME

#49 Jun 3, 2010
I understand that the divorce was contested (Edward was very successfull with many assets)I also understand at the time of Staceys death they were getting along very well,with Edward now being cleared of any involvement prehaps he would have the bravery to now speak up and solve this mistery.He must know the answer.Please make a statment,your bravery could save a life.We are scared,help us.
anonymous

Concord, NH

#50 Nov 7, 2010
Everyone needs to stop pretending that Ed Burns is a decent human being, a father, or that he was ever a good husband to Stacey. You obviously don't know anything about Stacey, her marriage to that psycho, or what kind of person Ed Burns really is. No lawyers convinced Stacey to falsely accuse her husband of anything. She was telling the truth and the only thing she could have possibly left out was just how bad it really was for her. So keep your mouth shut "motive", stop pretending you know shit about the situation and stay out of it.
me again

Augusta, ME

#51 Nov 7, 2010
Took me six months to fully understand the extent of abuse and torture she withstood to protect the children he now solely controls. The quote I remember that 'made the lite' go on for me was "The choice is yours Stacey, take me back or die. I have no choice. The choice is yours" (always in a different voice) psycopath, pure and simple. Tortured as a child himself. So sad.
Mariaaphy

Newport Beach, CA

#53 Apr 12, 2011
HavefunIN jail wrote:
Jim Vittum and Jamie Vittum were in it together.And deserve to rot in jail
I agree.. There is something fishy about her. About the whole thing with the police not finding the killer yet too.
morphed

Augusta, ME

#54 Apr 21, 2011
What does Burnsie have on Brabance? Must be another murder.Check the log's in late 07 early 08.
lolly

Auckland, New Zealand

#56 Apr 27, 2011
Jim vittum did it.
morphed

United States

#57 Apr 30, 2011
It was Mr. Bo jangles w/help from Fog horn Leg horn.Andy and Barney are onto em.
hmmm

Millis, MA

#58 May 9, 2011
is it a coincidence that the people that are bashing ed burns and saying how vittum is innocent are all from the same town he is from seeems like he is making many diffferent userrr names, seems fishy anyone agree?
skidder-boy

Waterville, ME

#59 May 10, 2011
Time is near,enjoy your freedom Mr. Bojangles.
No friend of yours

Boston, MA

#60 May 10, 2011
Jim, enough with the Mr. bojangles, fog horn leg horn, Barney nonsense. Just turn yourself in. Aren't you feeling a little alienated around town? Where'd you hide it? I bet your having a hard time sleeping at night too. Stop stealing pictures off other peoples pages THEY'RE NOT YOURS. You have no right to even breathe their names never mind see their beautiful faces.
Enoughtime

Gilmanton, NH

#61 Aug 8, 2011
Jim Vittum come clean !!!! Admit it. Wolfeboro knows you did it... You rattle on about political jargon... Come out from hiding and report to WPD
Enoughtime

Gilmanton, NH

#62 Aug 8, 2011
lolly wrote:
Jim vittum did it.
WOLEBORO KNOWS VITTUM DID IT!!!
Jim

Augusta, ME

#63 Aug 9, 2011
Rattle,Rattle,Rattle....did you hear Barney fart on national T.V. You guy's from Mass must be proud of this Fella.
Enoughtime

Gilmanton, NH

#64 Aug 9, 2011
Jim Boy... What the hell does Barney have to do with it....
You killed her.. The town knows it.... those who say they believe you really dont.....
Your are feeling like a big hero,,,thinking you got away with murder.... From what I hear the police are onto you.
Enoughtime

Gilmanton, NH

#65 Aug 9, 2011
Not Rattle, Rattle, Rattle ... it's GUILTY, GUILTY, GUILTY
Enoughtime

Gilmanton, NH

#66 Aug 9, 2011
Enoughtime wrote:
<quoted text>
WOLEBORO KNOWS VITTUM DID IT!!!
GEEEEZ does anyone NOT think you are guilty Jim Boy ? Im thinking no......they all got your number there and see the blood on your hands...
Enoughtime

Gilmanton, NH

#67 Aug 9, 2011
Jim wrote:
Rattle,Rattle,Rattle....did you hear Barney fart on national T.V. You guy's from Mass must be proud of this Fella.
you are a freak not just a cold blooded killer but a real freak....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wolfeboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i love you & miss you bruce (Jul '13) Mon not understanding 10
Widow of murdered Rumney chiropractor says fata... Sun Momof3 1
quote of the day (Feb '09) Sep 10 dirty white boy- 159
Debate: Marijuana - Wolfeboro, NH (Dec '10) Sep 8 WPD uses it 42
Stacey Burns Vittum Interview Sep 8 jmv 22
Trites going belly up? Sep 4 John Galt 3
Happy Birthday JC Aug '14 mally43 1

Wolfeboro Jobs

Wolfeboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE