anthony lewis
straight talker

Fort Worth, TX

#1 May 25, 2014
What happen to Anthony Lewis ? I read where he passed away in Beaumont, Texas. Was he in a car wreck or something?? Just curious. I knew him from work and calling for help from the police. Just sad to hear.
uh

Fort Worth, TX

#2 May 25, 2014
straight talker wrote:
What happen to Anthony Lewis ? I read where he passed away in Beaumont, Texas. Was he in a car wreck or something?? Just curious. I knew him from work and calling for help from the police. Just sad to hear.
Please tell me you're kidding?
straight talker

Fort Worth, TX

#3 May 25, 2014
would not kid about this , dont know if your being sincere or sarcastic, either way, i would like to know why he passed.... thanks
straight talker

Fort Worth, TX

#4 May 25, 2014
May 8, 2014
ANTHONY LEWIS
The Commerce Journal

COMMERCE —

Anthony Dewayne Lewis, 49, died April 30, 2014, in Beaumont.

He was born on Feb. 18, 1965, in Dallas to Kenneth Lee and Barbara “Bobbie” Crowell Lewis. Anthony was a member of Cross Trails Cowboy Church in Fairlie. He worked as a police officer, firefighter and paramedic.

He is survived by his daughter, Kashion Brooke Lewis; two grandchildren, Mali

Re’Shae Lewis and Isaac Kash Bolden; his parents, Barbara Jean and Kenneth Lee

Lewis; sister Shannon Leigh Lewis; and an aunt and uncle, Betty and Larry Brown of Hondo.

A funeral service is at 1 p.m. today at the Cross Trails Cowboy Church in Fairlie with Pastor Oliver Mowat officiating. A private family burial will take place at a later date.

R.W. Owens and Son Funeral Home of Wolfe City is in charge of arrangements.

Online condolences may be left at owensandsonfh.com and commercejournal.com .

- See more at: http://www.commercejournal.com/obituaries/x15...
uh

Fort Worth, TX

#5 May 26, 2014
straight talker wrote:
would not kid about this , dont know if your being sincere or sarcastic, either way, i would like to know why he passed.... thanks
You obviously have a computer, a quick Google search will tell you all you need to know...thus, I find it hard to believe you are this unaware.

http://m.heraldbanner.com/heraldbanner/db_293...
straight talker

Fort Worth, TX

#6 May 26, 2014
ok, I dont have time for bs, was simply asking a question. NO they dont tell you what happened in obituaries. Why do people always have a shitty attitude, thats why the world is the way it is now... you have nothing to say of any importance to me, obviously, so why even say stupid shit????
straight talker

Fort Worth, TX

#7 May 26, 2014
by the way, thankyou for the information at bottom, now i know, and its just heartbreaking, he had it all going for him and then this happen. very sad.
hound dog

United States

#8 Jun 11, 2014
He didnt have nothing goin for him but 60 yrs behind bars where half these cops need to be after murdering his ex girlfriend and got shanked in a beumont prision justice well done
straight talker

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jun 11, 2014
hound dog, that's true .
wrong

Houston, TX

#10 Jun 12, 2014
hound dog wrote:
He didnt have nothing goin for him but 60 yrs behind bars where half these cops need to be after murdering his ex girlfriend and got shanked in a beumont prision justice well done
Get your facts straight. You are wrong.
hound dog

United States

#11 Jun 18, 2014
No i am right he went to rockwall shot and killed his ex girlfriend and her new boyfriendand then led police on a high speed chase and a shoot out in greenville on 1-30 then was sentenced to 60 yrs in prision. Facts are facts so yes he was just a pos pig that got what he deserved..eye for a eye lol
wrong

United States

#12 Jun 18, 2014
hound dog wrote:
No i am right he went to rockwall shot and killed his ex girlfriend and her new boyfriendand then led police on a high speed chase and a shoot out in greenville on 1-30 then was sentenced to 60 yrs in prision. Facts are facts so yes he was just a pos pig that got what he deserved..eye for a eye lol
He did not get "shanked." Facts are facts and you are wrong. Does that make you a pos too?
well

Humble, TX

#13 Jun 18, 2014
He "shanked" himself. Cut his own throat so the news said. They found him in his cell.
hound dog

United States

#14 Jun 19, 2014
Wow "wrong" talking to u is like beating a dead horse hes dead point blank and he took the life of a mother of kids cold blood there is nothing u can say that can or will change the outcome of this!!!!!!!!!fact proven
wrong

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2014
hound dog wrote:
Wow "wrong" talking to u is like beating a dead horse hes dead point blank and he took the life of a mother of kids cold blood there is nothing u can say that can or will change the outcome of this!!!!!!!!!fact proven
So make stuff up, but as long as the dastardly deed is true, whatever falsities you spread is ok? Gotcha. Hang in there sunshine. Settle down, you'll be ok.
USA is a Prison State

Mesquite, TX

#16 Jul 6, 2014
He hung himself
crazy

Sperry, OK

#17 Jul 9, 2014
It played out the way he wanted it to. Pretty sad
Paula

Denver, CO

#18 Jul 10, 2018
straight talker wrote:
would not kid about this , dont know if your being sincere or sarcastic, either way, i would like to know why he passed.... thanks
I just found out about Anthony, and how he passed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wolfe City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
goodbye b&b foods.... (Jan '15) Mon FOI 32
News Fannin County Commissioners Court: Tax rate for... Oct '18 Big Texoma 3
Buck Lucky Oct '18 goober mc gooberface 1
WILLIAM (Billy) RAY WALKER (Dec '13) Jul '18 Youwish123 4
Fannindel Falcons (ON STEROIDS!!) (Apr '18) May '18 FormerStudent 7
Wolfe city tx (May '16) May '16 Countrygirl8 1
Remember this (Jan '09) Jul '15 lol 3

Wolfe City Jobs

Personal Finance

Wolfe City Mortgages