Michigan Supreme Court
Posted in the Wolf Lake Forum
#1 Sep 6, 2012
Short Film And Discussion by Bridget Mary McCormack will discuss the impact of decisions by the Republican controlled Supreme Court.
Monday September 17,
Louis A McMurray Conference Center
2624 6th Street, Muskegon Heights
1. voted to tax seniors' pensions
2. ruled to allow computers to foreclose on people's homes without human review
3. ruled against a workplace rape victim who asserted her work environment was unsafe.
4. sided with Big Oil and corporations by allowing polluters to pollute, leaving cost of clean up to tax payers
5. ruled in favor of the powerful special interests over 80% of the time
Add your comments below
|Teen Challenge Exposed! (May '07)||Aug 17||Mary||187|
|Michael. Jackson and Michigan's Adventure (Feb '14)||Jul '16||Someone||2|
|Looking for an old aquaintance||Jun '16||D416MO||1|
|Renewing Port of Muskegon: Michigan Regional Pr...||Jun '16||used and abused||1|
|Miss Michigan's platform to highlight diversity...||Jun '16||Kelly||1|
|This is the season of giving and no better way ... (Dec '15)||Dec '15||Anonymous||1|
|what happened last night April 10, 2015 (Apr '15)||Apr '15||mystylady||1|
Find what you want!
Search Wolf Lake Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC