created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 7, 2010

Illinois

3,108 votes

Illinois Governor Recall Amendment

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)
Comments
1,721 - 1,740 of 1,854 Comments Last updated Yesterday
die liberal die

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1939
Oct 6, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I don't mean to keep posting, especially to a bunch of dam stupid libturds, i just wake up this early because I work for a living. I own my own legal business (which is none of your business) so I put in a lot of hours. I just wondered if you can explain to me if your so against socialist, why are you democratic? You claim to be brilliant, yet, you seem to be on the socialist agenda. Then call others illiterate. And tell me to take my @ss down south, where even though it's infested with non working alcoholic drug abusing blacks, it's still better than putting up with a bunch of gay pillow biting God hating libturds such as yourself.(assuming you didn't look in your mirror yet and it break and slit your throat. How unfortunate). But where are you from? Did your gay daddy go take a dump and out shot you? Cum is white, poo is brown, are you mixed? Just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, we already know the answer by the way you carry yourself on here, we just wanted to see if you could be honest about yourself. You can kill yourself and you'd be doing yourself a favor to. All you gotta do is flush the commode. Bye now
Dumb Corrupt Democrats

Mentor, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1940
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

They cannot handle it when the facts are not on their side! So then they lie, cheat, steal, slander, libel, racketeer, conspire , and oh yeah demonize, vilify, and character assasination. Then if that doesn't work bribe, extort and anything els the AG and obamas will allow. Does this sound like crook county or what ?
Sam

Colfax, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1941
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

die liberal die wrote:
I don't mean to keep posting, especially to a bunch of dam stupid libturds, i just wake up this early because I work for a living. I own my own legal business (which is none of your business) so I put in a lot of hours. I just wondered if you can explain to me if your so against socialist, why are you democratic? You claim to be brilliant, yet, you seem to be on the socialist agenda. Then call others illiterate. And tell me to take my @ss down south, where even though it's infested with non working alcoholic drug abusing blacks, it's still better than putting up with a bunch of gay pillow biting God hating libturds such as yourself.(assuming you didn't look in your mirror yet and it break and slit your throat. How unfortunate). But where are you from? Did your gay daddy go take a dump and out shot you? Cum is white, poo is brown, are you mixed? Just curious. You don't have to answer if you don't want to, we already know the answer by the way you carry yourself on here, we just wanted to see if you could be honest about yourself. You can kill yourself and you'd be doing yourself a favor to. All you gotta do is flush the commode. Bye now
This dude has issues.
Info plus

East Alton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1942
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

The main problem with. Illinois is it has been controlled by Democrats too long. Just look they have done with Detroit, ESL, Chicago. and doing to St Louis now. That is just few on the long list.
jaja

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1943
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Info plus wrote:
The main problem with. Illinois is it has been controlled by Democrats too long. Just look they have done with Detroit, ESL, Chicago. and doing to St Louis now. That is just few on the long list.
yea, California to. Dumb democrats don't believe it though, not with their back biting tongue. They think they're our savior. I hate all democrats and I deleted them off my Facebook just so I don't have to read their patheticness. If only we can just put them all in one island we'd be set. Iraq has their own
jaja

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1944
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Sam wrote:
<quoted text>This dude has issues.
yes I do and you dont want to be one of them do I suggest you fk off
jaja

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1945
Oct 7, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Dumb Corrupt Democrats wrote:
They cannot handle it when the facts are not on their side! So then they lie, cheat, steal, slander, libel, racketeer, conspire , and oh yeah demonize, vilify, and character assasination. Then if that doesn't work bribe, extort and anything els the AG and obamas will allow. Does this sound like crook county or what ?
it's called democrat you idiot omg
mike

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1947
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

CitizenTopix wrote:
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment
A "YES" vote would allow voters to recall the governor and require that at least 20 state representatives and 10 state senators, equally balanced from each party in each chamber, sign a notice of intent to recall the governor before a petition can begin to be circulated.
How will you vote on November 2nd?
I would vote yes. Only problem is we would probably get another whack job like we have now even if he was recalled.
Washington Blue

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1952
Oct 20, 2013
 
Dictators !
Corrupt Democrats

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1954
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Rule this state and the dissenters are treated like enemy combatents! Madigans and the like, just look how he threw quinn pro quo under the bus.
Your Daddy

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1955
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

die liberal die wrote:
<quoted text>
hitler was a socialist just like you. I am not a drunk, I have all my teeth, and believe me, I'll stay down south. You can have this fkn place along with the scams like you. All your governers are in prison where they blong in your crook county. Why don't you go to the south side and maybe they'll kill you for being white, hopefully, or maybe your so black your purple and that makes you blurple and then you'd be ok I guess. Your just like a Muslim. I said that about hitler because he killed everyone in government. That would be awesome. Hope you die also, and maybe someone would out it on YouTube so we can all laugh about it. I mean you kinda seem smart though, why are you such a waste of life? Here's a video you might like. Your probably to stupid to watch it though
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Seriously, you do realize that you're teeth are coming loose because of the meth you been smoking and not because the Liberals are smarter than you? The Liberals are smarter than you because they just are, that's all.
boe

Warrenton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1956
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

whatever
Scott

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1957
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Tea Party of Illinois
Bruce

Hurst, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1958
Oct 23, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Scott wrote:
Tea Party of Illinois
Since when is there a teabagger party in Illinois?
jaja

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1959
Oct 26, 2013
 
Bruce wrote:
<quoted text>Since when is there a teabagger party in Illinois?
is that secrete code for gay rights activist? Kinda like closeted democrat? Just curious. If so I guess the answer to your question would be quite a while sinse the Arab black Mexican or whatever y'all wanna call Obama invaded what used tone known as the free world. Smh
Another Armed Progressive

Barnhart, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1960
Oct 26, 2013
 
jaja wrote:
<quoted text>
is that secrete code for gay rights activist? Kinda like closeted democrat? Just curious. If so I guess the answer to your question would be quite a while sinse the Arab black Mexican or whatever y'all wanna call Obama invaded what used tone known as the free world. Smh
How curious are you? Are you the teabag fairy?

note: Your comments box is equipped with a spell-checker. Use it you idiot.
Mitt

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1963
Oct 29, 2013
 
jaja wrote:
<quoted text>
is that secrete code for gay rights activist? Kinda like closeted democrat? Just curious. If so I guess the answer to your question would be quite a while sinse the Arab black Mexican or whatever y'all wanna call Obama invaded what used tone known as the free world. Smh
should have voted Romney.
Corrupt Democrats

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1965
Nov 1, 2013
 
No other conclusion
Armed Progressive

Dittmer, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1966
Nov 1, 2013
 
Corrupt Democrats wrote:
No other conclusion
Fight fire with fire.
Armed Progressive

Dittmer, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1967
Nov 1, 2013
 
Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>should have voted Romney.
e

Yup. Then we could have had Romneycare.(which would have been better because it would've came from a white guy)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wolf Lake Discussions

Search the Wolf Lake Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who gave you your best bj from here? 2 hr jim 18
April Coin 5 hr mmm 1
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 hr truth 48,865
Union Co Dog Pound-Kaolin rd 7 hr Phil Donaho 5
State Pond Speedway (Jul '11) 9 hr Lemonjellow Orangejellow 5
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr nuguyntwn 3,827
your a fraud 11 hr id really 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wolf Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wolf Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Wolf Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wolf Lake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••