anthony lincoln
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
deablo

Lenexa, KS

#24 Apr 25, 2013
Why are u arguing over anthony he is a peace of shiiiit always has been..
Gotta know

Ballwin, MO

#25 Apr 26, 2013
Everyone needs to stop talking about him on here. He gets off on this shit. He thinks it makes him a stud when actually he is a piece of white trailer trash that deserves to get ever std that is out there. Ppl ignore his ass
Dr vag pounder

Kansas City, KS

#26 Apr 26, 2013
I make it rain
Roadkill

Anna, IL

#27 Jun 24, 2013
You people really have no idea what a low life S.O.B. he really is .
He abandoned his daughter and first wife when the child was only a few months old.
He is a convicted felon, and has no honesty or integerty at all. He wastes good air just by breathing. When he is gone the world wil be a better place.
wondering

Ashburn, VA

#28 Jun 24, 2013
Roadkill wrote:
You people really have no idea what a low life S.O.B. he really is .
He abandoned his daughter and first wife when the child was only a few months old.
He is a convicted felon, and has no honesty or integerty at all. He wastes good air just by breathing. When he is gone the world wil be a better place.
what is his felony for?
Judge_Jury

Republic, MO

#29 Jun 25, 2013
There is so many animals in the world and you all are IT. If I placed a Dot.com on this id say god would point your souls out. What a past bordem thing to express on the bliss of subjects I don't know these people and if they are past what this so called New Judgement Church says it as that points its shit stained finger, if they a poison let it reap and sow the ground they stand on. Wow just holy damn wow if the world shows its face it sure won't make a difference on this site 2 yrs I've seen it all on here. And compared to what I've experienced outside of it. Is there any hope??? I've seen trash sure and only put them down like a dog if they cross my path but if for a certain reason its ones own path to dif than to climb...puff your cig and don't match for gods sake.
Truth

Fort Scott, KS

#30 Jun 25, 2013
Do your research he has never been charged with a felony!
Peehuh

Saint Louis, MO

#31 Jun 25, 2013
Quit talking about this prick! He gets off on it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wolf Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fox acid 6 hr mary jane 1
Tyler Edmonds & union prez bro inlaw part 2 6 hr rotting in Denmark 94
Jessica coryell (Nov '15) 8 hr Better Now 20
sorry not sorry 17 hr Jenni ass 10
Natalie got whipped 21 hr Disgusted 17
Kim, Johnny and Dakota Summers 21 hr i know 3
NEWSFLASH: Union Co Still owns State Pond Fri Jonesboro resident 1

Wolf Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance