Saw him the other day with a girl..not his wife, in the car. Shame
deablo

United States

#4 Apr 20, 2013
Was she big and fat because thats all he can get..lmao
lolo

Eureka, MO

#6 Apr 21, 2013
Wife deserves what she gets..she cheated on him too..

Bellevue, WA

#7 Apr 22, 2013
really people? are you guys REALLY suprised to see that ho of a man with another woman? and i dont know if she has cheated on him but she does know he cheats on her.. repeatedly.. and she keeps taking him back so thats her stupidity.. hell ive heard he sticks it to girls and guys. him and his wife are both ignorant and gross but i guess that's their biz lol
deablo

Olathe, KS

#8 Apr 23, 2013
She mite be fat but she does give good head..and she a squirter...lol
Gotta know

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 23, 2013
She can not give as good of head as a man can give. No wan can do that
class

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Apr 23, 2013
Anyone have proof? Maybe then she will smarten up
Freak-E-Fridgida ire

West Frankfort, IL

#11 Apr 24, 2013
I prefer a tiny fridge.
Jeremy

United States

#12 Apr 24, 2013
You got to watch that piece of shit!!! He will try and take your wife from you after the same thing just happened to him and he cried like a little bitch!!! It didn't bother him to do it to somebody else but he sure didn't like it when it was done to him
an ex friend

Bellevue, WA

#13 Apr 25, 2013
awwwww did jaime cheat on him agaian? well the fucker deserves it! he was screwin my ex girlfriend( was girlfriend at the time) and no telling how many others while he's been with his wife! bein the x frend i am i could name off 10 chics he's cheated with. stay away ladies! i heard he's got an std or 2
Jamie

United States

#14 Apr 25, 2013
Ok thanks everyone for the interest in our life again an Jeremy your wife was ready to move in with him and left you for him! And if everyone is so concerned about me fining out he's cheating now then start listing names so I can fid out for myself! Thanks:)
knows them

Stockton, MO

#15 Apr 25, 2013
Really jamie... think you need to get all your facts straight.. wait I'm sure that was what he told you..
Brystal

United States

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Wow I finally made topix but just for ur info he wanted me to get a place and he move in! But I love how this town talks! People make mistakes an that was the biggest one I can say I have ever made! I don't care what either of u do ur just alike that's why you guys stay together ur both moochers. I know numerous people he was with while u have been together so mayb if ur so worried about it go ask ur "best friend" he has been at her apt numerous times!! But I have the life I want now I'm back with someone that isn't a nasty low life that lives off the state he has a gd job and takes damn gd care of his family!
Jamie

United States

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Ok brystal that's fine I saw y'all's text messages and I'm glad you and Jeremy are together in a sham of a marriage of abuse an fakeness! Again if everyone knows all these people then list names and as far as living off the state I didn't know Anthony did and you were the one trying to contact him on Facebook a few months ago because I even proved that to Jeremy and you were the one trying to evict me and the boys from my apartment I don't care what Anthony does really I don't and again I'm glad u and Jeremy worked past u guys sleeping together more power to y'all! And the only reason u got brought up is because this site was brought to my attention and your husband posted on it about me! Thanks again for all the interest and I hope y'all have a wonderful life and I'm happy he has a good job to support your family! I don't live my life wishing ill on others! Thanks:)
Jamie

United States

#18 Apr 25, 2013
Oh ya and my own child saw you going to the farm to see Anthony so maybe it's time to just let the past go and move on honestly!
Brystal

United States

#19 Apr 25, 2013
I have moved on and I never tried to get u n the boys evicted yea I don't care for him but there's no way I'm going to get kids in the middle of it. This post was also brought to our attention yesterday. Ur name was never mentioned in what Jer sd and as far as Facebook mine is set private why would i want to contact him. So yes we're being adults about me being stupid during a time Jer and I were separated but what's past is past we all have our down falls but u of all people should knw we don't have a fake relationship!
Jamie

United States

#20 Apr 25, 2013
Look this is the last thing I'm posting and Jeremy got ur phone one evening a few months ago and I accepted ur friend request on Anthony's Facebook page and he said he saw it! Look I don't care anymore and I used to think you guys were good people but Jeremy hates me for no reason and you betrayed our friendship by evening crossing that line with Anthony! I don't care anymore and all I can say is we've all had issues in our relationships and ya now y'all are doing good and I'm glad and that was my bad on ur husbands comment earlier I read it wrong but enough is enough on here! Take care:)
best friend

Saint Louis, MO

#21 Apr 25, 2013
Hes only been at my place with Jamie or the boys...keep me out of it!
Gotta know

Lenexa, KS

#22 Apr 25, 2013
He is slime who would want to have sex with his deadbeat ass
Forest Hump

Lenexa, KS

#23 Apr 25, 2013
Do the Humpty hump

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wolf Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mermaids in Anna Schools 1 hr ninteen seventies 10
Deadbeat Parents stop having more kids! 1 hr two hawks 12
Let's talk local restaurants 4 hr Hello Kitty 9
Anna 10 hr Anna Lifer 2
News Union County state's attorney unseated (Nov '08) 10 hr Disgusted 8
Jeffrey Williamson 11 hr big daddy 2
Election Who do you support for State Senate in Illinois... (Oct '10) Feb '15 who cares 29
More from around the web

Wolf Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]