Chelena Leslie/ Dewitt
Tim

Norris City, IL

#1 Sep 30, 2013
whats wrong with her? did something happen to her, does anyone know??
Olive

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Tim wrote:
whats wrong with her? did something happen to her, does anyone know??
Why do you ask?
Tim

Norris City, IL

#3 Oct 1, 2013
Just wondering. I went to school with her and I saw that some people were saying prayers for her. She was always really cool in school. Hope she is alright. Not trying to start drama or talk bad about her. Sorry if I upset anyone
Olive wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you ask?
Schlepper

Saint Louis, MO

#4 Oct 1, 2013
He gay.
tehehehe

Carterville, IL

#5 Oct 4, 2013
I heard from a very close friend of hers that she is on full life support due to complete respiratory failure plus pancreatis.:-(. Hopefully people will not turn this thread into something ugly and ignorant,but instead,lets all bow our heads together and put the power of prayer to work!!!!! Get well soon and god bless chelena!!!
ook

Congerville, IL

#6 Oct 5, 2013
i feel bad for her but its not like she is a saint or anything. i hate when people try to put others on a pedestal. she drank and smoke heavily. i do hope she gets better though. thoughts are with her. and yeah dont turn this into a trash thread.
who cares

United States

#7 Oct 6, 2013
Hope for the best and we will keep her in our prayers,....
Eric

Ballwin, MO

#8 Oct 6, 2013
ook wrote:
i feel bad for her but its not like she is a saint or anything. i hate when people try to put others on a pedestal. she drank and smoke heavily. i do hope she gets better though. thoughts are with her. and yeah dont turn this into a trash thread.

I don't think anyone called her a saint. She's just a nice person, and I can think of a hundred other people who deserve to be in her position more than she does. I hope she recovers.
tina

Congerville, IL

#9 Oct 6, 2013
she did smoke real heavy and drink but i agree with eric there are bad people out there that dont get any kind of punishment that deserve it, i hate to say it. chelena is a good person regardless if she smokes or not. get well babe!
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone called her a saint. She's just a nice person, and I can think of a hundred other people who deserve to be in her position more than she does. I hope she recovers.
tehehehe

Makanda, IL

#10 Oct 6, 2013
Not up to us to decide who "deserves" something tragic,kiddos. ;-(
HOLLIE

Ullin, IL

#11 Oct 8, 2013
I am a very close friend of hers and she was not a heavy drinker, yes she drank and she slacked way off smoking, she is not on full life support, I will not say what all I know because if anyone on here wants to know the truth then you will ask the right people. I will say she has made some improvements and we all need to prey for her!
Charm

Congerville, IL

#12 Oct 8, 2013
I just wish all the best for Chelena!! Last I heard she was quitting smoking or cutting way way down. I dont completely know what happened to her but I know she is in bad shape, and she is a very good person. Always has been. Love you Chelena!!! Prayers are with you.
HOLLIE wrote:
I am a very close friend of hers and she was not a heavy drinker, yes she drank and she slacked way off smoking, she is not on full life support, I will not say what all I know because if anyone on here wants to know the truth then you will ask the right people. I will say she has made some improvements and we all need to prey for her!
TheVoiceOfReason

United States

#13 Mar 27, 2014
Chelena has spent most of the past 6 months in hospitals and is currently at Barnes in St Louis. She has been battling some serious health issues and is hoping to get to go home soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wolf Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Craigslist? 46 min natureboy 7
Union County Country Club 1 hr Currious 5
War room for jesus 17 hr Atheist 204
Terry Hamel 19 hr Irene 21
Kelly sanders (Dec '14) 19 hr YEP 18
channel 3 news just said choate may close in a ... (Nov '11) 22 hr curious 25
violent Clinton supporters 23 hr Get you some cat 7

Wolf Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance