Classic car auction at Showplace this...

Classic car auction at Showplace this weekend

There are 2 comments on the Hometown Life story from Apr 19, 2012, titled Classic car auction at Showplace this weekend. In it, Hometown Life reports that:

A few months ago, I used this column to recommend Groupon and a host of other online deal sites as... It's time for the agonizing saga of building a new high school in Bloomfield Hill to come to an end.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hometown Life.

joseph471

Philippines

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Thanks a ton for being my own mentor on this theme. I actually enjoyed your current article greatly and most of all liked the way in which you handled the aspect I regarded as controversial. You're always extremely kind towards readers like me

Since: Jul 13

UK

#2 Jul 12, 2013
I want exact date of car auction opening,as I going to buy Ford Mustang used car model with well condition and looking for best car auction company right now.
http://integrityexports.com/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wixom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JAMS Sucks!!!! (Aug '08) Tue Angel929 523
PO Box 1022, Wixom, MI 48393 (Jul '13) Mon Ronald 46
Any1 hate working @ Meijer? (Feb '11) Jul 17 Pam 201
Walled Lake Michigan Milf's (Sep '10) Jul 8 Mikey 33
News Michigan Star Clipper Dinner train makes last run (Jan '09) Jul 4 Keith 5
News Rubin: Country club goes from - Yay, us' to - Y... Jul 1 Ray 1
News 'Obama Phone' store opens in Livonia (Apr '13) Jun '16 watching livonia 5

Wixom Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance