Review: Branham & Associates/michael ...

Review: Branham & Associates/michael D. Branham Investigations

Posted in the Wittmann Forum

Debbie

Surprise, AZ

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Great, prompt professional service. We have utilized their services on a number of occasions, with excellent success.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 25, 2013
Debbie wrote:
Great, prompt professional service. We have utilized their services on a number of occasions, with excellent success.
For what? Give us an idea.
Carol T

Surprise, AZ

#4 Apr 28, 2015
Very prompt service. Went above and beyond our expectations and obtained excellent results.
Sacha

Peoria, AZ

#5 Sep 14, 2015
Mike, Thank you so much for all the help and advise you gave us during this very hard time. You were very knowledgeable and your guidance meant a lot to us.(card)

Sacha and family
not wise

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Sep 25, 2015
These are social media ads. As SEO companies fade into irrelevance their tactics will become more and more desperate.

The Internet as you notice is becoming more authenticated, with it Google is refining the user experience, making individuals responses (reviews) responsible for page rank. These are paid services by Search Engine Optimization companies, soon enough they will no longer exist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I HATE having to beg for my own press. Sat LOL 1
Don't wonder why crime is increasing in Youngtown Sep 21 Karen Shriver 1
post feature points referral codes here (May '15) Sep 5 Carter 20
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Sep 4 Willow 126
News Peoria couple indicted in financial investment ... Sep 4 NW Harley 1
homicide Aug 31 mdavis5968 1
Phil Oliverson Aug '16 Curious 1

Wittmann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance