Looking for "free" smaller dogs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Joey N Penny

United States

#21 Feb 14, 2013
We have recently gotten married, and found out we CAN NOT have a baby of or own, so we want to adopt a Yorkie or Maltese, or mini poodle.If anyone reads this and can or knows plz email us.Thank You.
Joey N Penny

United States

#22 Feb 14, 2013
WE WOULD LOVE, SPOIL, AND TREAT THIS PUP S OUR BABY, DO PLZ EMAIL AT [email protected]..

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 14, 2013
Joey N Penny wrote:
WE WOULD LOVE, SPOIL, AND TREAT THIS PUP S OUR BABY, DO PLZ EMAIL AT [email protected]..
Where you at?
Anna

Baraboo, WI

#24 May 2, 2013
Will she have time for a dog ? Not being rude or trying to anyway I just wanna make sure I don't give her a dog and she don't have time to walk them or anything

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#25 May 4, 2013
Anna wrote:
Will she have time for a dog ? Not being rude or trying to anyway I just wanna make sure I don't give her a dog and she don't have time to walk them or anything
Has not answered my February question what do you think?
Lacey

Grand Junction, CO

#26 Jul 25, 2013
i have a friend who is giving two dogs away
for free
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#27 Jul 25, 2013
Lacey wrote:
i have a friend who is giving two dogs away
for free
Be careful with that,I think (Joey N Penny) own a Korean restaurant. J.W. Simms.
mztza

Glendale, AZ

#28 Jul 29, 2013
jw simms, taxpayer, wondering, proudredneck
why do you want to get a small dog
to torture it
you planning to wrap a mexican flag around it and burn it
because you think you are morally superior, even
like you said to poor white trash
thats what you called them
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#30 Aug 3, 2013
mztza wrote:
jw simms, taxpayer, wondering, proudredneck
why do you want to get a small dog
to torture it
you planning to wrap a mexican flag around it and burn it
because you think you are morally superior, even
like you said to poor white trash
thats what you called them
Yes. J.W. Simms.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
( burn a mexican flag day ) (Jul '11) Mon MadeUp 87
post feature points referral codes here (May '15) Jan 16 Mallory 25
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) Jan 13 Nada 10
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jan 10 welcome black 135
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Dec 31 Blurp 4
Youngtown Music Thread Dec 22 Musikologist 3
News Best friend of Surprise teen who died after bei... (Sep '10) Dec 21 MaH 12

Wittmann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages