taxpayer i agree
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#1 Aug 4, 2012
you posted thursday, if mines were doing the crime, they know what the consequences are with me and with the laws of this land, but remember that law, also APPLIES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, including YOUR FRIENDS. or does that apply only to OTHERS? do u play FAVORITES. drug dealers and drug users, and the CARTEL. are in the same (to me) as TERRORISTS. i don't care whose family, they are! this so call people need to get the full punishment of the law. but they need to make them MORE SEVERE TO THE MAX. i know where i stand, so does my family and friends, how about YOU. do they know where YOU STAND?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 6, 2012
mztza wrote:
you posted thursday, if mines were doing the crime, they know what the consequences are with me and with the laws of this land, but remember that law, also APPLIES TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES, including YOUR FRIENDS. or does that apply only to OTHERS? do u play FAVORITES. drug dealers and drug users, and the CARTEL. are in the same (to me) as TERRORISTS. i don't care whose family, they are! this so call people need to get the full punishment of the law. but they need to make them MORE SEVERE TO THE MAX. i know where i stand, so does my family and friends, how about YOU. do they know where YOU STAND?
I stand that everyone should follow the laws of the land. Now, it don't look like anyone gives a rat's ass about your comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Sun City West Animal Hospital - Joshua ... (Sep '09) 17 hr AGresssett 13
drill press Wed drill presss 1
Disturbing News Item About A Surprise AZ Couple (Mar '09) Apr 23 Chris 5
Youngstown Music Thread Apr 21 Musikologist 1
post feature points referral codes here (May '15) Apr 20 Chad 13
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Apr 20 Badbitch 122
Estate sales and garage sale companies Apr 19 hollywould 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages