mztza

Mesa, AZ

#1 Jul 29, 2012
what happen, no more hate messages, can't whine, ANYMORE. are u ignoring me, don't like to hear the truth. STILL protecting the legal rights of the terrorist, who live here. OH , thats right they are LEGAL correct. i dont remember illegal mexicans, plotting the 911. or assassinate our president like SIRHAN , oops sorry, he was LEGAL, RIGHT. and if u want to complain about the drugs being brought, by illegals, tell ur friends and ur families STOP ORDERING from the CARTEL. ← that would help ALOT. just by ur silence, lets me know , u can't answer, to what i have told u. it's kind of sad, because u will burn a mexican flag, but when it comes to the terrorists flag , YOU ARE AFRAID. remember 911 and our troops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
post feature points referral codes here (May '15) Jan 19 Bjustin18 26
( burn a mexican flag day ) (Jul '11) Jan 16 MadeUp 87
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) Jan 13 Nada 10
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) Jan 10 welcome black 135
Review: Arizona Garage Door Guru Dec 31 Blurp 4
Youngtown Music Thread Dec '16 Musikologist 3
News Best friend of Surprise teen who died after bei... (Sep '10) Dec '16 MaH 12

Wittmann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages