Review: Knockout Fitness
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Aug 12

Surprise, AZ

#45 Aug 27, 2012
I have been going to Knockout since it opened and I couldn't be happier. There are times I get lazy but as long as I get my bum into the gym I am good to go. The classes are just as good as personal training in my opinion, without the discomfort of one on one that I don't care for. Out of the hundreds? of members I have only seen very happy people. The gym is very clean and well kept. You are in and out in an hour with an amazing workout and the staff is better now then it has ever been before.
John M

Phoenix, AZ

#46 Aug 28, 2012
Just finished another fantastic workout at Knockout fitness. I found myself bored with the same old treadmill, free weight workout. This takes the boredom out of getting in shape. I learn boxing and kickboxing along with a great aerobic workout. Always leave sweating!
alicia

Surprise, AZ

#47 Aug 28, 2012
I have never seen anything like you are talking about. I think the whole staff is very helpfull to everybody who is a member, even with the non-members who are waiting for someone to finish that class that they are doing!! I guess the old saying you cant please everyone really applies here!! love this place!!
sunshine0004 wrote:
When I walked in to Knockout it seemed to be just right up my alley. I liked the class schedules and what they had to offer. I tried out the older instructors class one night and was excited to get back in. Then I tried one of the Asian guys class and it was not the same at all. So I gave it another try in the evening later in the week with the other Asian guy. I have to say I was very unimpressed. I felt like the combinations were confusing and there was no flow to them. Also the workouts were no where as challenging as the older mans class. After taking a few classes it was very apparent that this gym was an image of something good, but it was just that an image. While I was there I realized how unprofessional some of the trainers or coaches are, and made me feel uncomfortable with their sexual advances. I have decided to take my business to a more professional establishment!
Heather

Gilbert, AZ

#48 Aug 28, 2012
Ive been taking kickboxing for years and even became an instructor. After taking a short break I found knockout fitness. They had just opened their new location so I decided to give it a shot. I love it! I went from working out 3 days a week (maybe) to practically living there! 6 days a week I'm taking classes or using the equipment. The classes are amazing! The instructors are awesome! The classes are challenging and fun. I always leave feeling like I got my ars kicked! Great classes and the prices are very reasonable! Don't miss out!
ashley

Peoria, AZ

#49 Aug 29, 2012
knockout was recommended to me from a friend of mine, so we tried it out and i knew instantly that this was the gym for me. the workouts keep you interested and there are dfferent instructors so the workouts change up with each one. its a great environment they treat you like family the minute you walk through the door and its honestly the greatest way to stay in shape! Its fun great people and overall a very well ran gym! i tell everyone i know to sign up there!
Chantelle

Surprise, AZ

#50 Sep 6, 2012
I joined Knockout Fitness in June of this year and have been amazed by the positive changes in my body as well as the confidence I have gained in myself. The workouts are challenging, fun and consistently test my endurance. They also provide a great stress reliever after a long day of work and the schedules accommodate my hours very well. The trainers provide the encouragement I need to challenge myself further and are always available to work with me if I am struggling. I truly appreciate their knowledge and professionalism.
KnockedUpFitness

Phoenix, AZ

#51 Sep 8, 2012
Looks like the owners and relatives are trying another campaign of posting fake messages.
Jay

United States

#52 Mar 11, 2013
Where do I start with this horrible gym, I regret to this day ever signing a year contract for 50 dollars a month, been going for 4 months now at the Peoria location and I feel like for 50 dollars a month the members should be able to workout past 9pm u kidding me they close at 9pm mon through Thursday and Friday it closes at 8pm. Weekends get better Sat open from 6am to 2pm and standby on SUNDAY A WHOLE 3 HRS from 10om to 1pm. I expect for 50 dollars a month a locker room to change nope don't get that. I also expect it to not be Peter Piper pizza in there with all of the little kids parents its called get a babysetter. Finally how bout a scale to weigh yourself you think you could at least buy one for the members nope I GUESS my 700 dollars a year they get they can't afford one. Its too small for a huge boxing ring nobody uses. By far the most expensive, smallest and has the most little kids running around gym I have ever been a member of. AND OF COURSE THE OWNNER.won't let u out of your contract if your unhappy.. Don't go to this gym it sucks...
knockoutisthebes t

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#53 Jun 14, 2013
Why should anyone let you out of a year contract if you aren't happy with your car after a few months you can not just get out of it. And the gym hours have been the same, don't sign up if it doesn't fit your schedule. I workout at Knockout (and no I am not related to anyone there). I love it. The classes are amazing. Everyday I see the regulars like me who are always excited and everyday I see new faces come in try out the first FREE class and sign up. It is addicting. There are memberships without a contract. Which is what I did until I have gone non stop for 3 months, I decided $10/month cheaper is worth it! I changed to a year contract and have always been treated kindly! I get it that it may not be for everyone, but don't let a bunch of grumps who couldn't keep up with the program decide for you. Try it out for yourself!
C-Los

Exeter, CA

#54 Oct 28, 2013
Knockout Fitness gym's in Surprise, Peoria and Goodyear are awesome. Each instructor has their own style, the class's are fun and your getting a Great workout. Plain and simple Knockout Fitness is the Business.
Redicoulos

Mesa, AZ

#55 May 14, 2014
This place is a shit hole honestly dont join .. Go to a real place were boxing is practices profesional there all about money with there contracts and dont understand the situation ... Haha damn go spend your money somewhere were its worth it its a joke. The staff is too .... three words DO NOT JOIN!!!!!!
juice

Phoenix, AZ

#56 May 19, 2014
Are these the guys that got busted for selling roids? Not accusing, just wondering? Heard it was a small gym in surprise.
jeff

Tolleson, AZ

#57 Jun 26, 2014
Ive never been to this gym but I can tell this guy that any mma gym is not for him. The tall instructor who "harassed" you was testing your mentality while the short instructor who kicked you repeatedly was just showing you how every single day in an mma fighters life will be. If you arent sore, even banged up then you cant take it.
1slickchevy

Gilbert, AZ

#58 Oct 13, 2014
I have been a member at this gym for a few months now. I have read some reviews online "AFTER" I joined which was a mistake and most of them were talking about how they are crooks and how it is IMPOSSIBLE to get out of a contract. Well, this is true, all they want is your money. They don't care about the clients and when you go to cancell your contract, they get VERY rude and un professional. I have NEVER received service as bad as I have had at this gym. Just note that I will NEVER be back and I will NEVER recommend anyone going there unless they want to get wripped off. The management staff is rude and should not be working there.
Ram11

Peoria, AZ

#59 Nov 13, 2014
juice wrote:
Are these the guys that got busted for selling roids? Not accusing, just wondering? Heard it was a small gym in surprise.
Nope that was Desired Physiques. They are right next to the elementary school my kid goes to. Scum bags. Selling drugs right next to a school, not that it's ok anywhere but makes me sick they are still open.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jul 23 Silly times 2
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Jul 14 Scott 221
post feature points referral codes here Jul 14 Greadad 4
Review: Greenway 303 Chiropractic - William M B... (Dec '10) Jul 12 goober 6
The People Can Still Legally Stop Gay Marriage Jul 12 goober 2
Review: M & I Smoke Shop Jul 8 Niki J 3
Review: Just Relax Jul 3 Yuck_yuck 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages