wow simms i know your secret

Posted in the Wittmann Forum

mztza

Mesa, AZ

#1 Aug 10, 2012
the organization you said YOU ONLY CREATED, is from the NAACP FROM THE BLACK AMERICAN. people LOOK IT UP. SIMMS you just changed it A LITTLE. you stole it from them. to get all the GLORY. HAHA HAHA. this organization wasn't created by you. WHAT A LIAR!!!!!!!!!! you have been BUSTED. if you want to create an organization, don't copy someone else. create YOUR OWN. NOW WHAT!!!!!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 10, 2012
mztza wrote:
the organization you said YOU ONLY CREATED, is from the NAACP FROM THE BLACK AMERICAN. people LOOK IT UP. SIMMS you just changed it A LITTLE. you stole it from them. to get all the GLORY. HAHA HAHA. this organization wasn't created by you. WHAT A LIAR!!!!!!!!!! you have been BUSTED. if you want to create an organization, don't copy someone else. create YOUR OWN. NOW WHAT!!!!!!!!
Hey mztza, if you are a great detective why not join Scottland Yard?
John

United States

#3 Aug 10, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Hey mztza, if you are a great detective why not join Scottland Yard?
Um...wow! Someone should let the above poster (mztza) know that psych meds only work when you take them EVERY day. Can you point me in the direction of Simm's posts? I'm assuming they got buried with crazytown's obsessive incessant ranting so all I'm seeing is a one sided conversation. I wasted so much time reading mztza's posts I feel compelled to know what he's babbling on about. To mztza, the creator of this thread...I can't see Simm's posts but I don't have to see them to know that you've been owned by him lol. Whatever he is saying is pushing your buttons and making you post like a bat shit crazy person. If you believe this person is affected or agitated by your endless posting then you need the kind of help only a psychiatrist can provide.:::pats crazy worked up little poster on the head::: it's time for your bedtime, stop flooding the forum with nonsense posts and move along now...Shoo!
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#5 Aug 11, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Um...wow! Someone should let the above poster (mztza) know that psych meds only work when you take them EVERY day. Can you point me in the direction of Simm's posts? I'm assuming they got buried with crazytown's obsessive incessant ranting so all I'm seeing is a one sided conversation. I wasted so much time reading mztza's posts I feel compelled to know what he's babbling on about. To mztza, the creator of this thread...I can't see Simm's posts but I don't have to see them to know that you've been owned by him lol. Whatever he is saying is pushing your buttons and making you post like a bat shit crazy person. If you believe this person is affected or agitated by your endless posting then you need the kind of help only a psychiatrist can provide.:::pats crazy worked up little poster on the head::: it's time for your bedtime, stop flooding the forum with nonsense posts and move along now...Shoo!
thank you, i'm sorry, that you know about psycho therapy, you need to bump it up to 2 pills aday, plus ASPIRIN. i can see you SPEAK OUT OF experience. don't let me keep you from your appts. but i do agree, i have gone on with these posts and i don't blame you for getting hostile and ANGRY even hate. no body likes to be REMINDED CONSTANTLY what the WHITE MAN HAS DONE TO OTHER CULTURES. IT'S EMBARRASSING. i'm sure you don't want to be reminded EVERYDAY, RIGHT. i just felt since the WHITE MAN, has RAGGED, on other non whites, it's our turn. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, it's only fair. DEAR JOHN, if my post BOTHERS YOU so MUCH, why answer??? was it too much INFORMATION for YOU TO HANDLE. i truly UNDERSTAND, IT'S HARD TO SWALLOW THE TRUTH, SOMETIMES. TATA
John

United States

#6 Aug 11, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>thank you, i'm sorry, that you know about psycho therapy, you need to bump it up to 2 pills aday, plus ASPIRIN. i can see you SPEAK OUT OF experience. don't let me keep you from your appts. but i do agree, i have gone on with these posts and i don't blame you for getting hostile and ANGRY even hate. no body likes to be REMINDED CONSTANTLY what the WHITE MAN HAS DONE TO OTHER CULTURES. IT'S EMBARRASSING. i'm sure you don't want to be reminded EVERYDAY, RIGHT. i just felt since the WHITE MAN, has RAGGED, on other non whites, it's our turn. EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, it's only fair. DEAR JOHN, if my post BOTHERS YOU so MUCH, why answer??? was it too much INFORMATION for YOU TO HANDLE. i truly UNDERSTAND, IT'S HARD TO SWALLOW THE TRUTH, SOMETIMES. TATA
Oh lord, is this a black thing lmfao :) oh no the white man the white man! Plus asprin? Good one! Sentence structure and spelling are fun, give those a try next time. There's no anger on my end (though clearly you're pounding away crazily on the keyboard wiping tears away lol), simply amused by your psychosis. That's the white man's fault though right? Don't you dare take any responsibility for yourself now. Btw those caps were soooo intimidating! Shhhh now, take a deep breath and stop crying. No one is taking you seriously anyway. Now off with you, it's your bedtime :) shoo!
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#7 Aug 14, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lord, is this a black thing lmfao :) oh no the white man the white man! Plus asprin? Good one! Sentence structure and spelling are fun, give those a try next time. There's no anger on my end (though clearly you're pounding away crazily on the keyboard wiping tears away lol), simply amused by your psychosis. That's the white man's fault though right? Don't you dare take any responsibility for yourself now. Btw those caps were soooo intimidating! Shhhh now, take a deep breath and stop crying. No one is taking you seriously anyway. Now off with you, it's your bedtime :) shoo!
LOL it sounds like you have no experience with WOMEN, it useless arguing with us, you won't win, besides the argument is not with YOU. and you still butt in. WHY. i don't want to insult you or yours, but sometimes the truth HURTS. what you feel about what i said about the WHITEMAN, IF YOU CAN IMAGING, what WE FELT, THRU THE GENERATIONS, WE FELT THE PERSECUTIONS. and YOUR JUST BOTHERED, LOL. my aim is for SIMMS, i want him to know that this WOMAN is NOT AFRAID, and will FIGHT BACK with all of her STRENGTH. to expose him for the EVIL THAT HE IS. so are you going to butt in someone elses ARGUMENT. IF YOU ARE INNOCENT of what i have said, don't even bother to respond if it BOTHERS YOU. MMMMMM. now if your having a bad day and feel like losing a argument with a woman, BRING IT. i'll be your THERAPIST. RLOL
John

United States

#8 Aug 14, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>LOL it sounds like you have no experience with WOMEN, it useless arguing with us, you won't win, besides the argument is not with YOU. and you still butt in. WHY. i don't want to insult you or yours, but sometimes the truth HURTS. what you feel about what i said about the WHITEMAN, IF YOU CAN IMAGING, what WE FELT, THRU THE GENERATIONS, WE FELT THE PERSECUTIONS. and YOUR JUST BOTHERED, LOL. my aim is for SIMMS, i want him to know that this WOMAN is NOT AFRAID, and will FIGHT BACK with all of her STRENGTH. to expose him for the EVIL THAT HE IS. so are you going to butt in someone elses ARGUMENT. IF YOU ARE INNOCENT of what i have said, don't even bother to respond if it BOTHERS YOU. MMMMMM. now if your having a bad day and feel like losing a argument with a woman, BRING IT. i'll be your THERAPIST. RLOL
"If you can imaging"?? What the fuck does that mean?! That's why there's no debate...you can't speak English! It's useless arguing with us? Would that be you and the voices in your head lmfao? There's no one else but you "arguing", and by arguing I mean posting illiterate unintelligible rambling. I CAN POST in partial CAPS TOO!! It's too easy and way too much fun to get a third grade level educated ghetto slut riled up. I own you! I'm sure Simms is laughing his ass off at your attempts at sounding legit. Dance for me puppet...dance! BUAHAHAHAH :)
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#9 Aug 14, 2012
John wrote:
<quoted text>
"If you can imaging"?? What the fuck does that mean?! That's why there's no debate...you can't speak English! It's useless arguing with us? Would that be you and the voices in your head lmfao? There's no one else but you "arguing", and by arguing I mean posting illiterate unintelligible rambling. I CAN POST in partial CAPS TOO!! It's too easy and way too much fun to get a third grade level educated ghetto slut riled up. I own you! I'm sure Simms is laughing his ass off at your attempts at sounding legit. Dance for me puppet...dance! BUAHAHAHAH :)
AH, so your answer is to call me GHETTO SLUT LOL. does that mean you are a RED NECK, vulgar mouth, drunk everyday, that farts,belches, shows his crack , belly hanging out and scratches his butt CRACK. was that you on tv. about idiots and what they can DO. WOW, your FAMOUS. you need a medal, good representation of a typical WHITEMAN MORON, LOL. why do you want to own me, ARE YOU IN LOVE, PLEASE. that is so gross, are YOU that lonely, LOL. YEP, educated i am, i'm sorry you didn't pass preschool. you can take nite classes, when you don't have to scratch YOUR CRACK LOL. don't you have a woman in your LIFE, that you want to own me. that is so PATHETIC, don't you have women up there, or where you live in the mountains, where you marry your mother or sister. you called me a ghetto slut, well equal opportunity LOL. so bring it. it's going to be very frustrating for you, and fun for me. it seems that SIMMS IS SMARTER then YOU, he knows not to argue with a woman, thats why he won't answer. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Center in Wittmann May 18 WittmannSux 4
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) May 18 ex-res 8
To the citizens and Police Dept. of El Mirage May 18 hmmm 5
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) May 15 RACISTYLER 110
News To My Surprise Airport Shuttle Service shuttles... (Oct '10) Apr 30 Angela K 3
Review: Branham & Associates/michael D. Branham... (Apr '13) Apr 28 Carol T 3
Sheriff Joe's incompetence (May '14) Apr 27 hmmm 12
More from around the web

Wittmann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]