small group buying prop, in surprise ...

small group buying prop, in surprise to give to sec 8 people

Posted in the Wittmann Forum

way2much

Mesa, AZ

#1 Mar 10, 2013
small group of people buying up prop.'s in surprise to rent out to sec 8 . 12- 15 peopl per house .

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 10, 2013
Hey, people voted for change again. That is what we get.
way2much

Mesa, AZ

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Taxpayer for years wrote:
Hey, people voted for change again. That is what we get.
thats fine till they move them in all around you 10-15 people living in a house ,sleeping in the gargage drugs, screaming all night and day ,,,just plain scumm..........screw obama

Location hidden

#4 Mar 28, 2013
way2much wrote:
<quoted text>
thats fine till they move them in all around you 10-15 people living in a house ,sleeping in the gargage drugs, screaming all night and day ,,,just plain scumm..........screw obama
Agree, this change we have is BS
Sec8

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Mar 31, 2013
I was told most of their purchases so far are in Kingswood Parke - I also heard they have some connection or deal with the HOA there? Oh well, as long as they keep it in KP who really cares?
way2much

Mesa, AZ

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Sec8 wrote:
I was told most of their purchases so far are in Kingswood Parke - I also heard they have some connection or deal with the HOA there? Oh well, as long as they keep it in KP who really cares?
i wish it were ''just kingswood but its not , the local police said they were shiping 250 sec. 8 welfare bums per mo. from three citys up north.
to surprise.they hit my neighborhood like a swarm of low life scum
and the hoa's will do nothing ''i guess surprise likes being like a 3rd world country ,, i look out my window and its like a million man march ,....i just keep my blinds closed now .....if only there was somthing i could do about the drugs , loud noise,drinking,screaming,..... thanks ''surprise''
Anamoly

Glendale, AZ

#8 Aug 24, 2014
way2much wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish it were ''just kingswood but its not , the local police said they were shiping 250 sec. 8 welfare bums per mo. from three citys up north.
to surprise.they hit my neighborhood like a swarm of low life scum
and the hoa's will do nothing ''i guess surprise likes being like a 3rd world country ,, i look out my window and its like a million man march ,....i just keep my blinds closed now .....if only there was somthing i could do about the drugs , loud noise,drinking,screaming,..... thanks ''surprise''
They tried to buy a house in my neighborhood, but the neighbors got a petition together and stopped it, however it's still going on all over Surprise- it now looks like we live in Detroit instead of Surprise. There has been a 20% increase in black population here in a year and a half.

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2014
Anamoly wrote:
<quoted text>
They tried to buy a house in my neighborhood, but the neighbors got a petition together and stopped it, however it's still going on all over Surprise- it now looks like we live in Detroit instead of Surprise. There has been a 20% increase in black population here in a year and a half.
OMG, petition? Good way to get hauled in to court.
Anamoly

Glendale, AZ

#10 Aug 24, 2014
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text> OMG, petition? Good way to get hauled in to court.
I don't think there is any law that says you can't protest someone buying in your neighborhood to make a property into section 8 housing. You can't refuse someone based on race, religion or sexual orientation to rent or buy, but you sure can keep a 'group' from buying homes for that purpose. The HOA has rules against more than one family living in a home too.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 24, 2014
Anamoly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think there is any law that says you can't protest someone buying in your neighborhood to make a property into section 8 housing. You can't refuse someone based on race, religion or sexual orientation to rent or buy, but you sure can keep a 'group' from buying homes for that purpose. The HOA has rules against more than one family living in a home too.
OK. I understood the post as the petition was to keep the black family out of buying the place.
pff

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Aug 25, 2014
You people are so inbred... Who are they? You think the president has something to do with business forming a corp to buy property to turn sec.8? I have a bridge for sell you idiot.

Section 8 has it's place, the rolls closed years ago in this state with up to a 5 year waiting list for a home. FYI the demand went up at the end of bushes failed economic policies, trickle down economics or has his father affectionately called it Voodoo economics, a twice failed policy, keep voting republican, hopefully you don't out live your retirement and need these social safety nets..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for property near or in Wittmann? Jun 22 Wittmann Land Owner 1
Our So Called Post Master (Nov '07) Jun 12 minnie me 58
Community Center in Wittmann May '15 WittmannSux 4
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) May '15 ex-res 8
( burn a mexican flag day ) (May '13) Apr '15 AZ IS MEXICO 31
Hair stylist/Colorist (Dec '14) Mar '15 Ruthanne Sanders 2
curious Mar '15 misty 1
More from around the web

Wittmann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE