Nadaburg: Where bullying is welcomed.

Nadaburg: Where bullying is welcomed.

Posted in the Wittmann Forum

Lifer

Queen Creek, AZ

#2 Feb 8, 2011
Of course the kids at Nadaburg get picked on. Most of them are helmet-wearing speds, right? After all, the district draws from Wittman which has the lowest collective IQ of any city in AZ.
wttmnknight

Wittmann, AZ

#4 Feb 10, 2011
And if your going to talk about wittmann as having a low I.Q then you should really learn how to spell Wittmann first!!!! Peace :)
Lifer

Queen Creek, AZ

#5 Feb 10, 2011
It is not a matter of being able to spell wittmann correctly it is a matter of caring enough to do so.
wittmann, wittman, witmann, witman, shitman, who cares? Any way you spell it wittmann is a crap-hole full of morons and drug addicts.
cags

San Diego, CA

#6 Feb 14, 2011
Not true!!

Since: Dec 07

Sigourney

#7 Feb 16, 2011
Lifer wrote:
Of course the kids at Nadaburg get picked on. Most of them are helmet-wearing speds, right? After all, the district draws from Wittman which has the lowest collective IQ of any city in AZ.
That's because Wittmann School gets the bottom feeders of teachers from Phoenix.
Maria

Peoria, AZ

#8 Jun 30, 2011
Lifer wrote:
It is not a matter of being able to spell wittmann correctly it is a matter of caring enough to do so.
wittmann, wittman, witmann, witman, shitman, who cares? Any way you spell it wittmann is a crap-hole full of morons and drug addicts.
yea people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Avondale is still stuck in the late 90's where gangbangers and pimps are welcomed and crowned kings among the community. I'm mean every city has there down fall and Avondale is no different. Avondale is Wittmann just bigger, but with more poverty, muders, kidnapings, drive-by-shooting, drop house's , and un-friendly people

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phil Oliverson Aug 20 Curious 1
News Body found in desert near Sun City West (Feb '07) Aug 10 Lorna 2
News The Latest: Phoenix area kept under flood warning Aug 5 Whiny1 1
APS's huge deposits after turn on? (Jul '10) Aug 5 Aps is killing me 39
post feature points referral codes here (May '15) Jul 27 Roberto_2502 18
News Dead woman in fire identified (Mar '07) May '16 Son 6
News Wittmann residents irked by annexation plans (Nov '07) Apr '16 ben there 37

Wittmann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages