all things wittmann
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jerms

United States

#22 Sep 12, 2008
hey anyone want a motorcycle club in wittmann called the wittmann knights or surprise wittmann knights
New Wittmanite

Redmond, WA

#23 Sep 13, 2008
Were new to the rural area and we like it here. Where else are you going to go and smell clean fresh air-see bright blue sunny skys and a clear starlight night. Most of the time its quiet. Hard working folk comuting raising kids. All towns have their bad folks and Id rather walk down the streets of Wittman than those of Pheonix,Mesa,Tempee,Suprise or Elmirage,Peoria and Glendale. We have 2 firestations. Yes the cops are many in Wittman. That should make you feel safe unless you are a druggie, an illegal, or a theif, etc. Wittman has many growing pains. Some dont want to give up the small town atsphomere that I love, and some want the City of Suprise to hurry up and take over, so the city gets cleaned up faster. Older folks remember a quiet little town, where neighboors helped each other and raised kids together. Then the bikers came to town and took over. and with them came the crime level. They were run out of town I was told and also told the town had cleaned up its act 90%. In the short time weve been here -things have gotten better and improvements have been made. As in all fast growing comunities -youll have to weather the storm for a time. I believe good things are yet to come to Wittman and welcome newcomers. Those who leave here always seem to return. Many tried a life in the city and came back. I see nothing wrong in keeping this community a suburb. Why would a town scare away a prespective homeowner? The more new out of towners the less bad Wittminites. As for the familys tragic murder--how many have been murdered here compared to other places. It could have happened anywhere in america in any small town. Ive never seen so many old folk interested in making this a better community for the new generation and so many concerned about the schools and the safety of the children. How did Wittman have the highest school rating in the whole valley? It didnt happen without some fine folk behind it making it happen. When Wittman gets enough working solid christian people here the deadbeats wont be able to control anything anymore. Buy a house fence it in and hang on enduring the growing pains and be a part of them and it will soon become your town too......
New Wittmanite

Redmond, WA

#24 Sep 13, 2008
Note those with nasty comments on other sites. Once in awhile you get a nice person or a concerned person on here. Not all Wittmites are bad people.
Wittmann Knights MC

United States

#26 Sep 14, 2008
i have a ? where did you come up with the name new wittmanite what do you know about the wittmann knights it will be come a motorcycle club
by the way just to let you know how that name cameto be is my friend that started the club wittmann knights is because i knowthe person who started it it only lasted four days and i know for sure that they did not give u permission to use the name wittmann knights

“I Care About Our Town ”

Since: Nov 07

Phoenix, now Wittmann

#28 Sep 22, 2008
If most of you believe everything that you've heard about Wittmann, then you're really naive.

I learned a long time ago, dont always believe what you hear. There are too many wolves in sheep's clothing in Arizona!

“http://www.wittm annnews.com ”

Since: Mar 07

Wittmann Arizona

#29 Sep 23, 2008
There are many things that go bump in the night and Wittmann like any rural area has "incidents" once the sun goes down that no one is ever aware of. Apparently the rate of crime isn't too serious because right here close to election time is when you should expect to hear pleas saying "support your local sheriff" because you have bad elements decaying your community, but we don't! It appears that all the crime is in Mesa, Chandler, Tempe and Guadalupe this according to the sheriff's use of manpower to compliment their local police departments. Plus I am in and around Wittmann all day and sometimes throughout night and yesterday I spotted a sheriff's unit off of a main road something I haven't seen in a very long time. Five-Six years ago I would see sheriff department scout cars patrolling near my home on a frequent basis. In the last three years it seems that they have quit patrolling. Very often while I was working out in the yard, the officer(s) would stop and talk. That is a very big asset in gaining the upper hand against the typical thug, but as I mentioned I no longer see that type of service being rendered. Wittmann’s image is especially given the blackball because of the lack of upkeep to homes being made by some. Also we see an element of people who come out from the metro-area with their ATV's to track across the desert, if they have any illegal habits they bring with them those too. Plus we have the type of person that drives county roads sipping a cool one or looking for an isolated spot to get high where the chance of encountering law enforcement is rare. You drive to the end of Patton Rd. where the pavement ends and the dirt road begins and you see this debacle of dwellings pieced to gather in a way that would make your typical HOA member wet their pants. Then you have the working class homeowner whose desire is to escape the madness, noise and pressures of the city. Many, who move to Wittmann, have horses, ATV's and/or were raised in a rural setting and find solace in returning to a place they find familiar with their roots. Finally there are those who have lived here most of their lives if not all. They see growth and changes which translates in to resentments and resistance. The ideal of the typical Wittmann resident is derived from prejudices and the lack of understanding toward someone who wishes to live in a home that is spaced further away than an arms length from the neighboring house. As far as the description of the meth-headed, bottom feeding, cactus trashed thug which is the immediate image that comes to ones mind after hearing the name "Wittmann"...they can be found if you go out in search of them. Just like the ones you can find on the Lower Buckeye, along McDowell Street in Phoenix or the area referred to as the "Projects" in Glendale.
Addictive Toyz

Ashburn, VA

#30 Oct 17, 2008
Any one interested in this new business in Wittmann? Please feel free to Email me or stop by. We have flyers posted at the Post Office and at Wells Store that contains my phone number and our address. Thank you

[email protected]
changeisgood

Mesa, AZ

#31 Oct 18, 2008
We need a new fire chief in Wittmann. No more of the just because my dad was fire chief I will be fire chief and then my son stephen will be fire chief. We need to have a fire department run in a competent manner. The new fire fighters seem to be very intelligent and enthused about what they are doing. Let's give them the leader and the resources to do their job. It may be your life and property that they need to save one day. You need to at least know the facts people.
Wittmann Homeowner

Coolidge, AZ

#32 Oct 19, 2008
I've lived in Wittmann since 1993. The major complaint we had back then was about the cows. Freakin' cows on the roads and freakin' cows in your yard. Whacking them with a broom in the yard and honking your horn as they blocked the road did little good.

Now I have a bb gun to shoot the Mexican neighbor's dogs who run loose because she doesn't seem to understand that I don't want them on my property. I won't buy a regular gun for fear I'll shoot the neighbor.

If you are a working homeowner you must lock up everything here. You also must own a dog that will alert you if someone is present during the early morning hours as that seems to be the time the troublemakers are about.

The number one reason to avoid this area is law enforcement. The MCSO response time is deplorable.

My home was burglarized while I was at work. The thieves spent the entire day in my home, including making lunch for themselves. They used a suitcase with wheels to drag some of the goodies to their home and the tracks in the sand/dirt led straight to one perpetrator's home. Fingerprints were taken, photos were taken and still nothing. Nothing was recovered and no arrest was made. I was actually told by one MCSO officer "well, it's Wittmann".

You can feel safe here if you take precautions. But remember if you drive through a dip in the road to get to your property, chances are that dip will become raging water in the monsoon season. Unpassable.
Addictive Toyz

Ashburn, VA

#33 Oct 21, 2008
Wittmann Homeowner wrote:
The number one reason to avoid this area is law enforcement. The MCSO response time is deplorable.
My home was burglarized while I was at work. The thieves spent the entire day in my home, including making lunch for themselves. They used a suitcase with wheels to drag some of the goodies to their home and the tracks in the sand/dirt led straight to one perpetrator's home. Fingerprints were taken, photos were taken and still nothing. Nothing was recovered and no arrest was made. I was actually told by one MCSO officer "well, it's Wittmann".
If you think it is bad here in Wittmann, you should try Surprise. I had lived there for the last nine years prior to moving to Wittmann at the beginning of this year. I had my house in a good gated community robbed and found out who did it. I told the officers when they got there 5 hours after I reported it and they said they just didn't have time to look into it. I even had 10 guns with serial numbers and they didn't care. I got taken for a little over $18,000 and the officers told me "it wasn't even worth taking fingerprints because it would get stuff dirty". So if you want to talk about law enforcement, MCSO has Surprise beat hands down.
Big Boy

Woodbine, MD

#34 Oct 22, 2008
J.W is a REEEEEEEETARDDDDDDDDD...lets feed the RETARD
J W Bozo

United States

#36 Oct 23, 2008
Big Boy wrote:
J.W is a REEEEEEEETARDDDDDDDDD...lets feed the RETARD
What should we feed the slobbering mutt? Alpo? Wait, what dog foods were contaminated, that's what we want to use.

Since: Oct 08

El Mirage, Arizona

#37 Oct 27, 2008
Now I have a bb gun to shoot the Mexican neighbor's dogs who run loose because she doesn't seem to understand that I don't want them on my property. I won't buy a regular gun for fear I'll shoot the neighbor.
Did you just feel that you had to state your neighbors race? Hmm Sounds to me like you might be a little on the whisky tango side ehh?
You dont own a rea gun for fear of shooting the neighbor? You also sound a bit unstable. You my friend are exactly the kind of trash that gives Wittmann the bad name some of these guys are talking about.
WELCH THIEF

Ashburn, VA

#38 Oct 28, 2008
I have lived out here in wittmann for 3years, and yes I use to say that Wittmann was a dump but boy was I wrong. I love it here, coming from Waddle, and Glendale. I have yet to have my car stolen unlike the last area I lived in. JW your just a d... A..
Fact

United States

#41 Oct 29, 2008
Folks, all you have to do if your a homeowner in Wittmann is get out your homeowners insurance declarations page. Look at the fire rating, 1-9 with 1 being the best. You will find a 9. Some people may even find a 10. Even the newer homes with fire hydrants nearby are rated a 9. That bad fire rating costs you at least $200 in extra premiums every year. Why do we have such a bad rating? It tells you what the rating agency thinks of the Wittmann Fire Department.
pss

Prescott, AZ

#42 Oct 1, 2014
Cags wrote:
Is it worth moving to Wittmann? I've heard a lot of bad things.
I Thought The Same Thing When I First Bought My Home Here 3+ Years Ago. I Love It Out Here It Is So Peaceful The Stars Are So Beautiful At Night. Ya There Are Bad Sections And Drugs But Unfortunately That Anywhere In This Country. What You Really Get Tired Of Are A Few Bums That Hang Around Being People For Shit ThereS One In Particular That Trashes Up The Town By Halleys Market He Looks Like A Damn Cave Mann And He Should Be ran Off. i Can't Believe The County PUts Up With Him Trashing Up The Area Right Next TO The Us 60

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Greenway 303 Chiropractic - William M B... (Dec '10) 17 hr and how 7
a peoria plumbing 17 hr what a j off 1
We need to help one another 17 hr wide awake 2
Making them happy 17 hr grow up 8
What have you heard about the clerk? Wed Stop the nonsense... 1
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jul 23 Silly times 2
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Jul 14 Scott 221
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages