all things wittmann
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“http://www.wittm annnews.com ”

Since: Mar 07

Wittmann Arizona

#1 Jun 25, 2008
This is a thread created with the thought in mind to allow postings open to any comment you wish to post concerning Wittmann, Arizona. Following Topix Terms of Service, please avoid name calling, vulgar language and/or threatening remarks,(additional Terms of Service information can be found by clicking on the following link)-

http://www.topix.com/topix/terms

So the floor is now open to discussion!
J W Simms

Chandler, AZ

#3 Jul 16, 2008
So the floor is now open to discussion! Does that include old J. W. Simms also? hahahahahahaha.
Cags

Augusta, ME

#4 Sep 5, 2008
Is it worth moving to Wittmann? I've heard a lot of bad things.
J W Simms

Mesa, AZ

#5 Sep 5, 2008
Cags wrote:
Is it worth moving to Wittmann? I've heard a lot of bad things.
Everything you've heard is true and more, Wittmann really sucks, you could die here in a heart beat, stay where you are, be safe.
ELLIOT NESS

United States

#6 Sep 6, 2008
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>Everything you've heard is true and more, Wittmann really sucks, you could die here in a heart beat, stay where you are, be safe.
Don't believe a word he says. He wants it all to himself.
jerm

United States

#7 Sep 6, 2008
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>Everything you've heard is true and more, Wittmann really sucks, you could die here in a heart beat, stay where you are, be safe.
its true and more would anyone like a motorcycle club started called the surprise wittmann knights and if anybody would like to join or help get it started or the other name i thought of the wittmann knights
Cags

Colchester, VT

#8 Sep 7, 2008
J W Simms wrote:
Why would you say that? I'm interested in specifics.

Since: Dec 07

Sigourney

#9 Sep 7, 2008
I love living in Wittmann. After being raised in "small town usa", then living in a big city, it was great getting back to small town. I still work in Phx but the commute is worth it. I feel totally safe living here. I'm just hoping Wittmann is able to maintain its rural appeal.
J W Simms

Mesa, AZ

#10 Sep 7, 2008
Cags wrote:
<quoted text>
If a nutcase in Wittmann would kill three members of his own family, what do you think a nut case in Wittmann would do to your family?
poohbear

Downey, CA

#11 Sep 7, 2008
Last Night Zach Wilson one of our local teens was riding his dirt bike when he went threw a stop sign and into the path of another car. Zach who attends Wickenburg H.S is listed in critical condition. Please join me in praying for Zach, his family and the unfortunate family that was involved. We are all pulling for Zach to make a speedy recovery.

Thank you
jerm

United States

#12 Sep 9, 2008
um yes for one for u new people here in wittmann that think the town is relly nice that is a joke if i ever heard one before wittmann is full with a bunch of crackhead rednecks and a bunch of teens that wont give a damn or think twice for shooting a person for jus bein deffrint and besides all that wittmanns crime rate is 10 times worse then downtown phoneix people out here are filthy pigs and cockroach infested and not to forget if u never been to wittmann az before u think the movie the hills have eyes is bad that aint nothin compared to this one horse damn town.
Cags

Northwood, NH

#13 Sep 9, 2008
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>If a nutcase in Wittmann would kill three members of his own family, what do you think a nut case in Wittmann would do to your family?
I don't know. Maybe invite us over for dinner and ask for help in removing the bodies? Always willing to help a neighbor.
Curious

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Sep 10, 2008
Cags wrote:
<quoted text>
Simms is a little grumpy sometimes and very grumpy often. If you research his posts I think you'll see what I am saying. So take what he says with some amount of salt......
Curious

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Sep 10, 2008
jerm wrote:
um yes for one for u new people here in wittmann that think the town is relly nice that is a joke if i ever heard one before wittmann is full with a bunch of crackhead rednecks and a bunch of teens that wont give a damn or think twice for shooting a person for jus bein deffrint and besides all that wittmanns crime rate is 10 times worse then downtown phoneix people out here are filthy pigs and cockroach infested and not to forget if u never been to wittmann az before u think the movie the hills have eyes is bad that aint nothin compared to this one horse damn town.
Yet the school went from the crapper to being highly rated.......... yeah things are go to crap out here.......... not!
J W Simms

Chandler, AZ

#16 Sep 11, 2008
poohbear wrote:
Last Night Zach Wilson one of our local teens was riding his dirt bike when he went threw a stop sign and into the path of another car. Zach who attends Wickenburg H.S is listed in critical condition. Please join me in praying for Zach, his family and the unfortunate family that was involved. We are all pulling for Zach to make a speedy recovery.
Thank you
I hope you really feel the pain of that stupid move Zackey boy, STOP means STOP.
Charmin

United States

#17 Sep 11, 2008
J W Simms wrote:
<quoted text>I hope you really feel the pain of that stupid move Zackey boy, STOP means STOP.
You know Simms, if you went and got hit by a car, maybe someone would pray for you. I doubt it but what the heck. Personally, I would pray for the car.

Since: Dec 07

Sigourney

#18 Sep 11, 2008
jerm wrote:
So you think crime is 10 times worse in Wittmann than in Phx? More crackheads, rednecks, juvenile delinquents? LMAO!!!! It's apparent you've never been to Sunnyslope. Wittmann is like a trip to Disneyland!
Tina Welcome Home Realty

United States

#19 Sep 11, 2008
I've been in the area for over 15 years. I love the area and so do many of my clients that have bought homes here. Just like any area there will be issues. Like most cities in AZ, it has taken a financial hit on many home owners and builders. Once we get through all the bank owned homes, foreclosures, and unfinished home sites like many other areas things will be back on track. In my opinion it's a great time to get a great deal in Wittmann. It's just a matter of time before all the homes are bought up and things get back to a semi-normal state. And Wittmann does have an A+ rated school. There are so many nice homes just waiting for new owners.
J W Simms

Chandler, AZ

#20 Sep 12, 2008
Tina Welcome Home Realty wrote:
I've been in the area for over 15 years. I love the area and so do many of my clients that have bought homes here. Just like any area there will be issues. Like most cities in AZ, it has taken a financial hit on many home owners and builders. Once we get through all the bank owned homes, foreclosures, and unfinished home sites like many other areas things will be back on track. In my opinion it's a great time to get a great deal in Wittmann. It's just a matter of time before all the homes are bought up and things get back to a semi-normal state. And Wittmann does have an A+ rated school. There are so many nice homes just waiting for new owners.
Lady, I was going to come up with a really shitty reply to your bullshit here, but then I thought aw hell just let her sell that crap to some poor sap, everybody has to eat. Good evening. J. W.
jerms

United States

#21 Sep 12, 2008
Touche wrote:
<quoted text>
So you think crime is 10 times worse in Wittmann than in Phx? More crackheads, rednecks, juvenile delinquents? LMAO!!!! It's apparent you've never been to Sunnyslope. Wittmann is like a trip to Disneyland!
you people are blind we have a lot of cops out here and motorcycle clubs up and down wittmann 24/7 and the crime rate is higher then phx that why it is never on the news ask a cop they will tell you wittmann is not the place to live

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-Semitism in Sun City stained glass club Dec 12 Sorry in Sun City 21
News First medical pot drive-thru opens on Friday Dec 6 Horny Toad 2
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with ny state to gi... Dec 4 joan 6
News MCSO: Dog's head found in Wittmann yard Nov 22 Lisa 1
Internet Providers Nov 14 Vanillaparadise 1
What is the Out Building size Limit for Wittman... (Apr '17) Nov '17 J W Simms 4
the new ''black;; surprise (Apr '13) Oct '17 black swordsman 27

Wittmann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages