mztzaTHEmoron

Phoenix, AZ

#1 Aug 14, 2012
Has there ever been comments from someone with a lower IQ than mztza? I doubt mztza can top 50!
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#2 Aug 15, 2012
mztzaTHEmoron wrote:
Has there ever been comments from someone with a lower IQ than mztza? I doubt mztza can top 50!
back AGAIN, LOL. wow you changed your NAME. GOT TO YOU HA BUD. RLOL
John

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2012
A black woman was filling out forms at the welfare office. Under "Number of children," she wrote "10," and where it said "List names of children," she wrote "Leroy." When she handed in the form, the woman behind the desk pointed out: "Now here where it says "List names of children," you're supposed to write the names of each one of your children." "Dey all named Leroy," said the black woman. "That's very unusual. When you call them, how do they know which one you want?" asked the welfare worker. "Oh, den I uses the last names!"

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 24, 2012
LeTRoy you out there?
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#7 Aug 25, 2012
sounds like you in love RLOL can't RESIST ME.

Location hidden

#8 Aug 27, 2012
mztza wrote:
sounds like you in love RLOL can't RESIST ME.
Everyone please stand back while I PUKE
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#9 Aug 27, 2012
Taxpayer for years wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone please stand back while I PUKE
you so cute. LOL if your not in love, then stay out of my post. there not for you, but you are so OBSESSED with me. i'm sorry you can't control yourself. SOOO stop making a fool out of yourself. take the advise. now from now on, we'll make this your last post to me. BUT IF YOU CONTINUE, well, what can i say, got you wrapped around my little pinky, cause you KEEP COMING BACK!!!!!! RLOL

Location hidden

#10 Aug 27, 2012
mztza wrote:
<quoted text>
you so cute. LOL if your not in love, then stay out of my post. there not for you, but you are so OBSESSED with me. i'm sorry you can't control yourself. SOOO stop making a fool out of yourself. take the advise. now from now on, we'll make this your last post to me. BUT IF YOU CONTINUE, well, what can i say, got you wrapped around my little pinky, cause you KEEP COMING BACK!!!!!! RLOL
Don't think you own this post, Seems like it was started by a not a fan of mztza member. so go back and play by yourself after you take your meds, simms should be back after he has all his flags collected
J W Simms

Prescott, AZ

#11 Aug 31, 2012
What about (mztza) indeed. Did I rattle her chains? no! Did I rap on her cage with a tin cup? no! Did I ring her bell? no! Did I call her on the phone? no! Did I send her an email? no! Did I send her a letter with a self address, postage paid envelope through the United States Postal service seeking her input on any matters of great importance? no! I did not do any of these things, so, what the Fuck!! about (mztza)? J.W. Simms.

PS: I didn't loosen the straps on her straight jacket either.
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#12 Aug 31, 2012
still hiding from me RLOL. well lets see, you hate the brown man, the yellow man, the red man, you even call your own white race poor, WHITE TRASH. why are you so jealous of them. is it because they have courage, the heart. you don't HAVE!!!! but the only thing you say is with your fictitious organization, burn a flag. you want to bring out the WORST IN OTHERS. not the BEST. you just want others to do what you can't. there alot of noble people in all nationalities, including white people, but NOT YOU, SIMMS.

Location hidden

#13 Aug 31, 2012
mztza wrote:
still hiding from me RLOL. well lets see, you hate the brown man, the yellow man, the red man, you even call your own white race poor, WHITE TRASH. why are you so jealous of them. is it because they have courage, the heart. you don't HAVE!!!! but the only thing you say is with your fictitious organization, burn a flag. you want to bring out the WORST IN OTHERS. not the BEST. you just want others to do what you can't. there alot of noble people in all nationalities, including white people, but NOT YOU, SIMMS.
You are worse off than I thopught. Simms is out in the open, not hiding. Better go take your medication

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Community Center in Wittmann May 18 WittmannSux 4
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) May 18 ex-res 8
To the citizens and Police Dept. of El Mirage May 18 hmmm 5
White people secretly want to be black (Oct '10) May 15 RACISTYLER 110
News To My Surprise Airport Shuttle Service shuttles... (Oct '10) Apr 30 Angela K 3
Review: Branham & Associates/michael D. Branham... (Apr '13) Apr 28 Carol T 3
Sheriff Joe's incompetence (May '14) Apr 27 hmmm 12
More from around the web

Wittmann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]