anonymous

Kenova, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2011

was wondering if anyone knows what happened to him? i have known him my whole life and have lost touch since he has been back in arizona.
Rudy Cabonias

Pateros, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2011

I know Adkins and Havent talk to him in a year or so last i heard he lived in wittmann az

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Has anyone heard why Darrin was murdered? Ive heard it was due to drugs. Does anyone know if this is true or not?
a friend

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

Drugs ? None found in his home nor in his possession

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2011

Has anyone ever heard if they caught the person(s) that killed him?
a friend

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2011

dashcasio wrote:
Has anyone ever heard if they caught the person(s) that killed him?
We haven't heard anything probally never will.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

a friend wrote:
Drugs ? None found in his home nor in his possession
Yes drugs! I knew he was into drugs pretty heavy & I was wondering if that could have been a key factor in his death? I would just like to know what happened and why. I have known Darrin for many years and hated to hear about his death. Has anyone heard anything else? I hope they catch the person(s) who killed him. He sure didnt deserve to be killed. My heart goes out to his momma Louise and his family for Im sure they are heartbroken as would be any family. I guess the reason his momma had him sent back to West Virginia & buried there is because thats where all of his family lives. If anyone has any updates about Darrins case please post it on here. Thanks......
a friend

Tempe, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2011

Darrin had many friends and alot of us still don't understand WHY he was murdered!The person(s)who did this will get caught & we hope they suffer CAUSE Darrin sure didn't deserve to die.
Hurt

Sorrento, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Those who post on here, that have known Darrin SO well crack me up.. Darrin was taken to West Virginia to be entombed near his father and one day his mother.. Was it drugs? What? Why? The man, Darrin Adkins was murdered, some day the SOB that did it will be caught and punished.. Darrin, was someone's son, brother, uncle and good friend to many! Why did this happen people want to know? Because some low life with no respect for human life took the life of another!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Hurt wrote:
Those who post on here, that have known Darrin SO well crack me up.. Darrin was taken to West Virginia to be entombed near his father and one day his mother.. Was it drugs? What? Why? The man, Darrin Adkins was murdered, some day the SOB that did it will be caught and punished.. Darrin, was someone's son, brother, uncle and good friend to many! Why did this happen people want to know? Because some low life with no respect for human life took the life of another!
Hey Hurt, blah blah blah....everyone is someones son, brother, uncle and friend. Dont get on here acting like he was a good guy because he wasnt.
WITTMANN RESIDENT

Scottsdale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

JUST TO SAY FIRST, NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE ANYONE LIFE NO MATTER WHAT THEY HAVE DONE NOR DO THEY DESERVE TO DIE! BUT DARRIN WASN'T A SAINT BY A LONG SHOT, AND HE DID HAVE MANY PEOPLE HE HELP OUT, THEREFORE HE WAS VERY LIKED BY MANY. BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE SOMEONE SAID HE WAS DEALING IN GUNS AND DELIVERING CARS TO MEXICO, THIS TIME THE DELIVERY DIDN,T GET DELIVER. THAT PISSED SOMEONE OFF! I THINK IT WAS MESSED UP THAT IT HAPPENED BUT TO HAVE HIS POOR MOTHER FIND HIM WAS SO,SO WRONG!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

So in other words Darrin was doing some shady stuff? Thats not surprising at all. So someone killed him over guns & cars that was supposed to of made it to Mexico? If the truth be known he was dealing in drugs also because he was a big time coke head. There may have been a bunch of people who liked him but there was just as many that didnt. Everyone says he was murdered.....so how was he murdered? Was he shot, stabbed or what?
Family Friend

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2012

Darrin was shot in the head while he slept.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2012

OMG! Poor Louise, I cant even imagine the shock she endured when she found him. I had heard that he was beaten to death. Did they ever get the person/persons that killed him?
Robin Harris

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

See Darrin got in jam he couldn't get out of!!!! Bound to have happened he was my boss here in Alexandria Va haven't heard from him since left him at the Ga border back in 2005!!! He snorted herion at the time thought he die then going to SE DC taken me there not wanting to go had some good times but had just as many bad times with Darrin!! Like we set up trailor on hilltop near his mother's house in WV think his sister bought it!! see you in Heaven darrin no love loss here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Robin do you really believe as mean as Darrin was that he made it to Heaven? I dont think so!
adks

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2014

dashcasio,u pass judgement on Darrin,,and how very bad a person he is,,how u doubt hes going to heaven,,so why do u feign interest on his demise and or how it happened,,he was a person who did not deserve what happened to him,,

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2014

adks wrote:
dashcasio,u pass judgement on Darrin,,and how very bad a person he is,,how u doubt hes going to heaven,,so why do u feign interest on his demise and or how it happened,,he was a person who did not deserve what happened to him,,
When you live the life and do the things that Darrin what did you expect? He was a natural born criminal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wittmann Discussions

Search the Wittmann Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of Sun CIty (Oct '12) Mon seriously 7
Review: Coco's Roadside Service Inc Mon seriously 5
Another 100,000 Meals for Verde Valley Kids Aga... (Oct '13) Jul 19 wtf 15
Debate: Gay Marriage - Surprise, AZ (May '11) Jul 16 WTF 18
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul 15 GeorgeKennerly 93
Chandler council moves forward with term-limit ... Jul 15 Anonymous 1
Should a rail yard be near the Nadaburg School? (Oct '07) Jul 13 parent and business owner 28
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Maricopa County was issued at July 23 at 6:43PM MST

•••
•••
•••
•••

Wittmann Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Wittmann People Search