simms and taxpayer
mztza

Mesa, AZ

#1 Aug 1, 2012
i know that YOU,read all of my post. and YES, I'VE taking it very personal. when i see racists and bigots like YOU BOTH. spout out hate, because i remember as a child, the evil, hateful, remarks. we are born and raised here. our fathers and brothers fought in wars, but no one would even serve them water, wearing their UNIFORMS, what was those racists excuse then. but now it's because they are illegal. in another 20 or 30 years from now what will be the reason, THEN. because they don't have blue eyes and blonde hair, oops sorry hitler, tried that already. i believe a racist will always be a racists, when will the hatred, STOP. i don't like it when our laws are broken, but i believe ,if we all put our heads together, we would be able to resolve, all of this ISSUES. to benefit all of us here.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Aug 2, 2012
mztza wrote:
i know that YOU,read all of my post. and YES, I'VE taking it very personal. when i see racists and bigots like YOU BOTH. spout out hate, because i remember as a child, the evil, hateful, remarks. we are born and raised here. our fathers and brothers fought in wars, but no one would even serve them water, wearing their UNIFORMS, what was those racists excuse then. but now it's because they are illegal. in another 20 or 30 years from now what will be the reason, THEN. because they don't have blue eyes and blonde hair, oops sorry hitler, tried that already. i believe a racist will always be a racists, when will the hatred, STOP. i don't like it when our laws are broken, but i believe ,if we all put our heads together, we would be able to resolve, all of this ISSUES. to benefit all of us here.
Not against anything you mention, go read my posts. Just illegals who ever they be. Become leagal there is no problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire Department (Feb '09) Jan 16 cool kids 133
missing dog named duke Jan 12 mamma 2
Nadaburg: Where bullying is welcomed. (Feb '11) Jan 12 mamma 12
Pa - will open OBC this year. 11/01/ 2017Attn:... Jan 10 joan 1
Review: Lone Star Property Management (Apr '09) Jan 8 Surprise Resident 23
Attn Birth parents -Sign up with ny state to gi... (Jul '17) Dec '17 joanNYadoptees 9
News Man found dead after Peoria house fire (Jun '12) Dec '17 Anonymous 7

Wittmann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages