looking to buy a house in wittman

Posted in the Wittmann Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
dream

United States

#1 Jul 27, 2009
My husband and I are interseted in buying a home in wittman. But I was told the other day that there is going to be a train station of some sort built right by some houses we were interested in and that it will de value the home. I'm wondering if they are still planning on building?

“http://www.wittm annnews.com ”

Since: Mar 07

Wittmann Arizona

#2 Jul 27, 2009
A rail yard is planned to go in with construction beginning in 2012. In August you can catch a report on it at http://www.wittmannnews.com
J W Simms

Glendale, AZ

#3 Jul 27, 2009
You can get a TWISTED report on it at elkc's site. The truth is it's just a rail yard - like 1000s of others all over the country that cause no problem other than paying taxes, improving the local economy and providing good paying jobs. JW
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jul 27, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
You can get a TWISTED report on it at elkc's site. The truth is it's just a rail yard - like 1000s of others all over the country that cause no problem other than paying taxes, improving the local economy and providing good paying jobs. JW

They don't get any more chicken shit than you pal, if J. W. want's to comment on a post, he'll do it his way, he doesn't need you to do it for him, Asshole!! J. W. Simms.
J W Simms

Surprise, AZ

#6 Jul 27, 2009
Disregard my rant, I'm sorry.
J W Simms

Phoenix, AZ

#7 Jul 28, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
Disregard my rant, I'm sorry.
Well well well, if it ain't that pitiful old shut-in from yesteryear " Simmsbuster " how come you ain't dead yet old man? your old hag keeping your worthless ass alive with her home made chicken soup? Simms.
J W Simms

Dearborn, MI

#8 Jul 28, 2009
Ahhhhh! all these damn voices in my head!
J W Simms

Surprise, AZ

#9 Jul 28, 2009
What shall I do with myself???
J W Simms

Surprise, AZ

#10 Jul 28, 2009
Whats the matter J W? Are you seeing triple??
J W Simms

Scottsdale, AZ

#11 Jul 30, 2009
I need to apologize to all for my unacceptable behavior. Please forgive me.
mamma t

Chandler, AZ

#12 Jul 31, 2009
Come on people. Let the real JW put his own name on his own stuff. Make up your own name. Whoever is doing it is screwing everything up...ok?
mamma t

Chandler, AZ

#13 Jul 31, 2009
People are asking valid questions and they deserve to be answered. These kind of questions are good topics for Wittmanners.... Who would want to live next to a rail yard? I wouldn't. Glad 'Dream' was informed of some pretty heavy info hopefully before a purchase was made.
J W Simms

Glendale, AZ

#14 Aug 1, 2009
Living IN a rail yard is better than living most anywhere in Wittmann. Simms.
J W Simms

Chandler, AZ

#15 Aug 1, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
Living IN a rail yard is better than living most anywhere in Wittmann. Simms.
You're a stupid f----ker buddy but that's ok. J. W. Simms.

Since: Jul 09

Chandler, AZ

#16 Aug 1, 2009
elkc states we can get more info soon on this rail yard. What does anyone know about it right now? Wonder why its got to go right at the school area. What exactly is housed at this rail yard.... JW if you respond with info, please back it up with knowledge and not cutdowns.... Lets see if you are truly up on things.. Even if you have bad things to say about it, thats cool. But what does anyone actually KNOW about it.....
New Wittmanite

Redmond, WA

#17 Aug 1, 2009
The only thing I have heard is they are moving the rail yard from ElMirage to Wittman as there are to many tankers stored there. I surely hope we dont get the congestion that Bell and Grand has with the crossing.

Since: Jul 09

Chandler, AZ

#18 Aug 2, 2009
New Wittmanite wrote:
The only thing I have heard is they are moving the rail yard from ElMirage to Wittman as there are to many tankers stored there. I surely hope we dont get the congestion that Bell and Grand has with the crossing.
I did read up a bit on this at the wittmann news site. yikes. they should just keep that stuff in el mirage. If Wittmann was going to get tax revenue or something, but still would rather it stay in el mirage
J W Simms

Glendale, AZ

#19 Aug 2, 2009
The rail yard is going in Wittmann because there is nothing there that anyone gives a damn about. Simms.
Elliot Ness

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Aug 2, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
The rail yard is going in Wittmann because there is nothing there that anyone gives a damn about. Simms.
Wrong again Simms.
New Wittmanite

Redmond, WA

#21 Aug 3, 2009
J W Simms wrote:
If you hate it here so very much, then why dont you just leave this town, and let the people who do care about the town, its growing pains, and its future get on with constructive positive business. How anyone can exist with such a constant negative hurtful attitude is beyond comprehension. You are a most unhappy being and you strive to hurt and make others unhappy too. Don't you ever wonder why you are so alone? May God forgive you. I will pray for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Greenway 303 Chiropractic - William M B... (Dec '10) 17 hr and how 7
a peoria plumbing 17 hr what a j off 1
We need to help one another 17 hr wide awake 2
Making them happy 17 hr grow up 8
What have you heard about the clerk? Wed Stop the nonsense... 1
News Drunk drivers don't read "Wrong Way" signs Jul 23 Silly times 2
News White supremacist gang busted (May '06) Jul 14 Scott 221
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wittmann Mortgages