Wittmann News Site Receives over 50,0...

Wittmann News Site Receives over 50,000 visits since Nov. 2008

There are 5 comments on the www.wittmannews.com story from Jul 20, 2010, titled Wittmann News Site Receives over 50,000 visits since Nov. 2008. In it, www.wittmannews.com reports that:

http://www.wittmannnews.com Editor Benjamin Groff says that the first week of July the local website which was developed nearly two years ago following the election for Wittmann's local fire chief has reached over 50,000 clicks since its inception.

Through analytics Wittmann News can see if it is a new visitor, a regular, or even what part of the country or a nation that they are accessing the website from. Many of those came from local daily users who turn to the site for a quick read of the news in Wittmann, Morristown and Circle City and around Maricopa County, Arizona, the nation or even the world.

Today everything is Global!

Groff said.

Some of those hits came from out of state readers researching the area to possibly relocate to. While others from out of state folks trying to keep up with news while they are away for the summer. In a unique twist during the winter months the site hits on news from outside Arizona to provide snowbirds information from their respective summer homes.

The lone editor replied.

"We include horse and rodeo news to Speedworld and Health alerts. We have a working relationship through nearly every news provider around."

Sometimes that has meant chasing down news for someone else but their reports always come in useful down the line.

The http://www.wittmannnews.com owner added

"this only works if and when I am able to travel, air travel is especially difficult"

(Read the complete report click on HEADLINE AT THE TOP This Report For The Complete Story)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.wittmannews.com.

J W Simms

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Jul 23, 2010
BLA BLA BLA!!! elkc, nobody gives a shit about your Wittmann news bullshit, give it a rest. J.W. Simms.
Elliot Ness

Laveen, AZ

#2 Jul 28, 2010
J W Simms wrote:
BLA BLA BLA!!! elkc, nobody gives a shit about your Wittmann news bullshit, give it a rest. J.W. Simms.
I disagree. It's your B.S. nobody cares about Simms.
veronica

Phoenix, AZ

#3 May 16, 2012
I would love to help clean up Wittmann and become more involved in this community. It would be nice to make it better for my granddaughter and the other kids in the neighborhood.
J W Simms

Goodyear, AZ

#4 May 16, 2012
veronica wrote:
I would love to help clean up Wittmann and become more involved in this community. It would be nice to make it better for my granddaughter and the other kids in the neighborhood.
Clean up Wittmann? Hahahahahaha, yeah right lady!! good luck with that, clean up Wittmann Hahahahahaha. J.W. Simms.
Truth Squad

Phoenix, AZ

#5 May 18, 2012
The only way to clean up Wittmann is with a bulldozer. Push everything into a big pile and burn it and the world will be a better place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youngstown Music Thread Jul 22 Musikologist 2
News Undercover at a retirement community (Nov '11) Jul 21 white and bright 26
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Jul 19 Test 57
News El Mirage police chief: Speeding surges on Gran... Jul 19 I hate pigs 1
Epcor Water Bill (Jun '12) Jul 14 hibbz 21
Earn gift cards quick and easy! Jul 11 Nielsen3133 1
post feature points referral codes here (May '15) Jul 10 Makaveli 16

Wittmann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance