First Prev
of 2
Next Last
rob

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Jan 28, 2013
good place to go to get your license. I got here a little early and no one was here but the instructors and the lady to help get the people registered she she helped me. I liked how I was greeted and the way I got treated. I did like the training and the food which was a plus since I did not eat before I walked out my door.
Bravo.
Kristen

United States

#22 Feb 5, 2013
I took my guard card class here and never worked a day in security in my life. I walked out of the class more informed than I thought that I would be, and I had fun in the process. Anyone thinking about joining the security industry for the first time, or looking to renew their guard card should certainly think about going to the classes here. I am glad that I chose to go through this class. Once I received my guard card from DPS, they even helped me find a job! I am so thankful for everything that they have done for me and I would go through the same process over and over, as long as it is with them.
Roger

Phoenix, AZ

#23 Feb 19, 2013
Great class. You guys were good and thank you for the yummy donuts.
I liked how fast the time went.
I did like the instructors also who kept things moving along.
Robert

Phoenix, AZ

#24 Mar 30, 2013
Its good to see that someone knows what to do and making sure people get jobs and not just training.
This place knows what they are doing and the donuts were great.
Ralph

Phoenix, AZ

#25 Apr 8, 2013
good class.
Great Class

Phoenix, AZ

#26 May 19, 2013
Mr. Glasgow was an amazing instructor who made the class fun and enjoyable without taking away from the safety lesson or the knowledge he was entrusted to impart upon myself or the other members of the class. The instructor, Mr. Glasgow, not only ensured that the range was safe but impressed myself and others in the class by checking the weapons before the range detail to ensure that all weapons to all persons in the class worked properly. He did not just check but he made sure that all of us in the class knew about our weapons and taught us new aspects of our individual weapons that some of us in the class did not know. Over all i was impressed and felt safe with the instructor and would recommend this class to not only my family but anyone who is interested in armed security work
Great Class

Phoenix, AZ

#27 May 19, 2013
This Class Was A Very Informative, And Also Really Enjoyable, I Would Recommend It To Anyone Over Any Company, Very Good Class...
justin great class

Phoenix, AZ

#28 May 19, 2013
great call i learned a lot hear a thing i learned hear dont allways listen to people and what they say about the law look it up before you act upon it.. deffinatley prepares you for everything that you will need to know for unarmed or armed security team love this class
great class

Phoenix, AZ

#29 May 19, 2013
Instructor very knowledgeable. Very good class participation. Class very informative of legality of Arizona statute. Would return to take other classes.
Patrick Farley

Phoenix, AZ

#30 May 19, 2013
Great Class. I expected to be bored and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the instructors and the information that was presented . Thank you.
dsp

Phoenix, AZ

#31 May 19, 2013
i really liked the class. lots of valuable information.
dsp great class

Phoenix, AZ

#32 May 19, 2013
glad I took the class
dsp great class

Phoenix, AZ

#33 May 19, 2013
Very informative. I recommend this class to everyone!
awesome class

Phoenix, AZ

#34 May 19, 2013
This class was very informational about real world situations. I'm very confident that the skills i learned here will play a part in saving my life later down the line should I come into a life threatening situation. I highly recommend it!!
-Greg
Matthew

Olympia, WA

#35 Jul 13, 2013
I liked this place. I learned and time flew.
Jason C

Phoenix, AZ

#37 Dec 10, 2013
I liked it. Good instructor. I liked that my vehicle was secure and that the time went fast.
Mike J

Olympia, WA

#38 Dec 18, 2013
I liked it. The guy kept things real. I checked in and went out for a final cig and when I came in the instructor started right on time which I liked. They said they had drinks and donuts which they did and I was hungry. See you guys next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man changes plea to guilty in ASU frat brawl Sat ha! 1
gay marriage Oct 17 ha! 1
Review: Knockout Fitness (Jun '10) Oct 13 1slickchevy 54
Peoria man accused of molesting a foster child (Nov '13) Oct 11 My Counseling Sol... 8
Sheriff Joe's incompetence Oct 11 brandy t 9
school Oct 11 lol 1
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sun City West, AZ (Sep '10) Oct 9 Steve 6
Wittmann Dating
Find my Match

Wittmann Jobs

Wittmann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Wittmann News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Wittmann

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]