Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

good place to go to get your license. I got here a little early and no one was here but the instructors and the lady to help get the people registered she she helped me. I liked how I was greeted and the way I got treated. I did like the training and the food which was a plus since I did not eat before I walked out my door.
Bravo.
Kristen

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

I took my guard card class here and never worked a day in security in my life. I walked out of the class more informed than I thought that I would be, and I had fun in the process. Anyone thinking about joining the security industry for the first time, or looking to renew their guard card should certainly think about going to the classes here. I am glad that I chose to go through this class. Once I received my guard card from DPS, they even helped me find a job! I am so thankful for everything that they have done for me and I would go through the same process over and over, as long as it is with them.
Roger

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Great class. You guys were good and thank you for the yummy donuts.
I liked how fast the time went.
I did like the instructors also who kept things moving along.
Robert

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Its good to see that someone knows what to do and making sure people get jobs and not just training.
This place knows what they are doing and the donuts were great.
Ralph

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

good class.
Great Class

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Glasgow was an amazing instructor who made the class fun and enjoyable without taking away from the safety lesson or the knowledge he was entrusted to impart upon myself or the other members of the class. The instructor, Mr. Glasgow, not only ensured that the range was safe but impressed myself and others in the class by checking the weapons before the range detail to ensure that all weapons to all persons in the class worked properly. He did not just check but he made sure that all of us in the class knew about our weapons and taught us new aspects of our individual weapons that some of us in the class did not know. Over all i was impressed and felt safe with the instructor and would recommend this class to not only my family but anyone who is interested in armed security work
Great Class

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

This Class Was A Very Informative, And Also Really Enjoyable, I Would Recommend It To Anyone Over Any Company, Very Good Class...
justin great class

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

great call i learned a lot hear a thing i learned hear dont allways listen to people and what they say about the law look it up before you act upon it.. deffinatley prepares you for everything that you will need to know for unarmed or armed security team love this class
great class

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Instructor very knowledgeable. Very good class participation. Class very informative of legality of Arizona statute. Would return to take other classes.
Patrick Farley

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Great Class. I expected to be bored and was pleasantly surprised at the quality of the instructors and the information that was presented . Thank you.
dsp

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

i really liked the class. lots of valuable information.
dsp great class

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

glad I took the class
dsp great class

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Very informative. I recommend this class to everyone!
awesome class

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

This class was very informational about real world situations. I'm very confident that the skills i learned here will play a part in saving my life later down the line should I come into a life threatening situation. I highly recommend it!!
-Greg
Matthew

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Judged:

I liked this place. I learned and time flew.
Jason C

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2013

I liked it. Good instructor. I liked that my vehicle was secure and that the time went fast.
Mike J

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2013

I liked it. The guy kept things real. I checked in and went out for a final cig and when I came in the instructor started right on time which I liked. They said they had drinks and donuts which they did and I was hungry. See you guys next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 37 of37
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wittmann Discussions

Search the Wittmann Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
fake chef darrell quigg (Mar '08) Apr 9 amymn56560 55
Review: Lone Star Property Management (Apr '09) Apr 8 Kingswood Parke longtimer 20
AZ Who do you support for Governor in Arizona in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 6 illegals r criminals 448
The Web's grumpiest cat has hit her terrible twos Apr 4 Green68Mustang 1
the new ''black;; surprise (Apr '13) Apr 4 cuckold 17
Wittmann Az History (Jul '13) Apr 3 Gunslinger 5
Review: Valley Of The Sun Pediatrics (Jun '11) Apr 2 Tina Miller 5
•••
•••
•••
•••

Wittmann Jobs

•••
•••
•••