Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2012

Judged:

100%- I was extremely glad I went here instead of the other place that I went to before.

What a great place to get trained. Good people, professional service and no waiting around. The day went quick and the donuts and coffee and instructors were all great. I just thought is was going to be something else. I liked it. I was going to pay the $25 again at this other place but I went with these guys and it worked out for the best. The experience was worth the extra money. These people actually care! When I asked the instructor (Mike) a question x's 3, he treated me with respect and a smile and explained the answer to all my questions to where I understood exactly what was said. I felt like I was right there and it was actually happening.
Patrick H

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

Judged:

I went to this guard traininig class and got my guard card and then called back and I got 6 numbers to call different agencies. I called the first one and set up an interview and met with the manager and got a job.
I needed to get a job. Thank you. I really thought I was not going to get a job. I saw 6b other people at the place that I got a job and they were all in my class and I think all but one person also got a job.
Keep the faith.
Tim Rainwater

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

I just attended the most informative and educational training class. The instructor was really down to earth, open with information along with personal notes that really helped me to understand what I needed to know. I was able to ask questions and got back truly informative information, a rarity in your average "Training Class" These guys truly know there stuff but more importantly they help you know it as well. That in itself is something that you cant put a value on. Not when it makes the life and death difference.
Good Training

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Outstanding trainning and very informative. Mike kept things alive.
Instructions easy to follow and I got a job. That is what I am talking about. To be honest this was the most informative and yet not dry like some places. It kept people involved and that is why I will return in two years.
Thanks for helping me find a good job. I have always been looking for a good place to work and call home and when I took this class they helped me interview with two recruiteres that showed up. Thank you very very much!
John Strader

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Really good class. Mike did a way better job then the last time I took a class in Phoenix. I needed a card and a job and this place made that happen.
I do not know how anyone could say something bad about these guys. It is not possible. I got trained by someone that really cares about what you learn and takes the time to go over everything in great detail. Mike did not bs or tell a million stories and it was entertaining.
Ron Lowe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

I took a class from Mike a long time ago and when I came back he let me go though the class and did not charge me again. Top notch and as always very professional. I went back into the military and when I returned and needed to get my card it happened and at no cost to me. It is nice to see a company that takes a look at military service of each officer. Respect is big in my book. Thank you !
Randy Lowe

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2012

Judged:

Mike did the same for me. I have since moved on and obtained a job with DOC. Thanks again.
Jason k

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

My expectations of an armed guard class were different then I expected. These guys are the best I have seen in a long time. I did pick one of the hottest days of the year but it was still a good time.
I was in the military and we did not work this hard. I am not complaining, it was great and I learned a few new things. I really liked it. I want to take the next 4 day class that is being offered.
Adam Nelson

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

I took the class and knew next to nothing about hand guns. I am a shotgun type of person and I hunt. I was very impressed with this training. I was kept busy and I felt safe. Good job and thank again.
Judy

Mesa, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2012

Judged:

Hot day, very hot day and I am just glad that they had so much water. I must have drank 8 bottles of water. I know that stuff has to cost money and yet these people kept providing case after case with cold ice each time. Besides that, I have never been to such an informative class in my entire life. Oh my god, I learned so much stuff. I have not fired a gun very much but now I really feel comfortable. I am no longer afraid to pick up a gun and now I actually know how to handle a gun if I am by myself. I know this sounds typical for a woman to say but this man made me get over my fear of guns. That took a lot and most people have not been successful in the past. These guys were able to do it in 16 hours. Right on!!!!
Vicky

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2012

Judged:

I wanted to say thank you. Everyone was so nice at the training class. The last time I went to a training class in the east valley, I was bored and the guy read from a book. He was reading verbatim. I think he was new maybe.
Everyone on break was talking about the class and it seemed like everyone was excited to get started.
Good coffee also. I really like a good cup of coffee in the morning.
Anthony Armstrong

Peoria, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2012

Judged:

I received my training here. I did both the armed and unarmed guard training. I will always return to get my training at this location. Great instructors.
Jim K

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Judged:

I enjoyed the class and the donuts. Drinks in the frig and the guy that taught the class was a nice guy that knew alot. I did not like his jokes but I am yuounger. He had the class laughing a few times but for the most part, it was a really good day and I learned some new things.
Kevin

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

Judged:

People that run this place did a great job. Everyone was operating together and making things go very fast. I liked the fact that I arrived and was greated with a hello and a smile. Then a was told that I could grab a cup of coffee and it was really good coffee and I found donuts and other litle snack bars.
I did enjoy the class, the guy was a little slow at times but for the most part he kept things moving.Good job to all the people that checked us in, it was professional.
Roger Wilson

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

Judged:

I have been in the security guard industry for a long time and I for the first time enjoyed training at this unarmed guard class. Mike was entertaining and had an answer to every question I asked. He gave an example and I was able to see exactly what he was explaining. That is good teaching.
Paul

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2012

Judged:

Actually what I thought was I was attending a class and wasting my time and I was wrong. I did like the class and the guy that taught the class did a good job.
I did get my guard card and I wanted to say thanks for making sure I got a job.
Lori

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2012

Judged:

Great class and I was glad to see that everyone else there felt the same way. They had different instructors and that made it different. I did like it.
I thought the lady that checked me in was very nice. I could tell she was sick and still had a smile on her face.

I liked it.
Jason

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Judged:

I did like the class also. What could anyohne possibly say about this place other then bravo. This was well run and everyone was extremely nice. We are the customer and they made me feel like it.
Robert N

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

I really like this class. I am in it right now and on break. I liked mike this morning, he made me feel it. I actually felt what he was saying which was cool.
Dude, the donuts were good because I did not have time to eat. I seen that guy grab a mountain dew out of the frig and then I went to get one and it was like a pop store but it was all free.

Learning at its finish. A full stomach makes me a happy man.
Natalie

Gilbert, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Judged:

I liked it when I came thru the door that I was met with a busy room that included a smile from this guy fingerprinting another girl. He took the time to make me feel welcome because I was a little shaken up when i entered and saw so many people. Seemed like everyone was enjoying themselves and then when one of the main guys talked to me I calmed down.
I did enjoy the class and learned so much. The time went very fast. I was glad that I came once the class started I felt right at home.
Thank you guys. Oh and the lady was real nice to when she signed me up. Did not want to forget about her because she explained everything to me and she was real busy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of37
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wittmann Discussions

Search the Wittmann Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Talk Of Sun CIty (Oct '12) Mon seriously 7
Review: Coco's Roadside Service Inc Mon seriously 5
Another 100,000 Meals for Verde Valley Kids Aga... (Oct '13) Jul 19 wtf 15
Debate: Gay Marriage - Surprise, AZ (May '11) Jul 16 WTF 18
AZ AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Jul 15 GeorgeKennerly 93
Chandler council moves forward with term-limit ... Jul 15 Anonymous 1
Should a rail yard be near the Nadaburg School? (Oct '07) Jul 13 parent and business owner 28
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Maricopa County was issued at July 23 at 2:28PM MST

•••
•••
•••
Wittmann Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Wittmann Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000