MCSO: Teen running from deputies hit ...

MCSO: Teen running from deputies hit by car in Surprise

There are 5 comments on the AZCentral.com story from Apr 2, 2012, titled MCSO: Teen running from deputies hit by car in Surprise. In it, AZCentral.com reports that:

A 15-year-old girl suspected of felony domestic violence was hit by a car Sunday night after deputies said she tried to escape custody in Surprise, according to Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AZCentral.com.

WITNESS

Peoria, AZ

#1 Apr 3, 2012
I FEEL SO BAD FOR THIS LITTLE GIRL AND HER FAMILY.. I DONT CARE WHAT THIS CHILD DID TO SEE HER LAYING FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND THAT NIGHT AND THE COPS WERENT EVEN TALKNG TO HER SHE DIDNT DESERVE THAT. SHE IS A CHILD PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES ESPECIALLY CHILDREN SHE SHOULD NOT OF RAN SHE SHOULDNT OF DONE WHAT SHE DONE BUT TO WATCH HER JUST LAY THERE AND NO ONE COMFORT HER WAS TO MUCH TO BAE. I OFFERED TO HELP AND THE POLICE SAID HELP WAS ON THE WAY I DONT CARE IF HELPS ON THE WAY TALK TO THIS LITTLE GIRL LET HER KNOW ITS GOING TO BE OK........ THANK GOD FOR WHEN FIREFIGHTERS ARRIVED THATS WHEN THIS POOR CHILD KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO GET HELP AND LET THE LOUDEST CRY AND SCREAM OUT THEN WE FINALLY KNEW SHE WAS STILL ALIVE. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THIS FAMLY AND GIRL AND I KNOW SHE WILL STILL HAVE TO FACE HER CRIME AND GET HELP I WISH HER LUCK AND HOPE SHE LEARNED A LESSON FROM HER WRONGS
friend of youmg girl

Simi Valley, CA

#2 Apr 5, 2012
Hi is there any way you could let me know what happened the day of the accident she is in a critical condition and we would like to know what happen? Please.
Anonymous

Tucson, AZ

#3 Apr 5, 2012
To anyone who this may concern, I am a family member to the young girl in the accident the afternoon of April 1. We are asking and hoping that we xould receive any information as to wjat happened that day, so if anyone knows anything please let us know. She is in very critical conditions.
cousin to the teen

United States

#4 Apr 6, 2012
she is doing better. she had brain surgery last night i think and is going in for surgery again for her leg arm and hip. thanks for the support
Need answers please-12

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Feb 12, 2016
WITNESS wrote:
I FEEL SO BAD FOR THIS LITTLE GIRL AND HER FAMILY.. I DONT CARE WHAT THIS CHILD DID TO SEE HER LAYING FACE DOWN ON THE GROUND THAT NIGHT AND THE COPS WERENT EVEN TALKNG TO HER SHE DIDNT DESERVE THAT. SHE IS A CHILD PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES ESPECIALLY CHILDREN SHE SHOULD NOT OF RAN SHE SHOULDNT OF DONE WHAT SHE DONE BUT TO WATCH HER JUST LAY THERE AND NO ONE COMFORT HER WAS TO MUCH TO BAE. I OFFERED TO HELP AND THE POLICE SAID HELP WAS ON THE WAY I DONT CARE IF HELPS ON THE WAY TALK TO THIS LITTLE GIRL LET HER KNOW ITS GOING TO BE OK........ THANK GOD FOR WHEN FIREFIGHTERS ARRIVED THATS WHEN THIS POOR CHILD KNEW SHE WAS GOING TO GET HELP AND LET THE LOUDEST CRY AND SCREAM OUT THEN WE FINALLY KNEW SHE WAS STILL ALIVE. MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO THIS FAMLY AND GIRL AND I KNOW SHE WILL STILL HAVE TO FACE HER CRIME AND GET HELP I WISH HER LUCK AND HOPE SHE LEARNED A LESSON FROM HER WRONGS
Hi this is that little girl sister I just wanted to know if you had any other information regarding what happened that night please if you remmember anything at all please contact me ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wittmann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Youngstown Music Thread Fri Musikologist 2
News Undercover at a retirement community (Nov '11) Jul 21 white and bright 26
Is Sun City the best place to retire in AZ? (Apr '09) Jul 19 Test 57
News El Mirage police chief: Speeding surges on Gran... Jul 19 I hate pigs 1
Epcor Water Bill (Jun '12) Jul 14 hibbz 21
Earn gift cards quick and easy! Jul 11 Nielsen3133 1
post feature points referral codes here (May '15) Jul 10 Makaveli 16

Wittmann Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance