Bobby Sexton
dun rong

Winchester, KY

#1 May 21, 2012
Anyone having a relationship with him please post. Thank you.
Angela Michelle Teague

Wise, VA

#2 Jan 14, 2013
Bobby ray is my uncle and you could not ask for a more kindhearted man. He would take the shirt off his back for someone else. Grow some balls "dun rong" and post your real name. And why not ask him something yourself than actin like a petty juvenile. Have anything to say, just know our family is not one to be messed with.
Angela Michelle Teague

Wise, VA

#3 Jan 14, 2013
Bobby Ray is my uncle and is a tender hearted man that would take the shirt off his back for someone else. Nut up and put your real name. I advise you to not say anything about my family.
Angela Michelle Teague

Wise, VA

#4 Jan 14, 2013
dun rong wrote:
Anyone having a relationship with him please post. Thank you.
Bobby Ray is my uncle and is a tender hearted man that would take the shirt off his back for someone else. Nut up and put your real name. I advise you to not say anything about my family.
Wow

Wise, VA

#5 Jan 15, 2013
U idiot, can u read? This post is from May 2012. Now u bumped it back to the top for people to see & u posted the same thing 3 times. Pretty computer savy aren't u. Smooth moove. Bahahahaha!
amt retard

Roanoke, VA

#6 Jan 15, 2013
Yeah I was goin to say the same thing. AMT you are a retard, nobody had said anything about your Uncle,nobody cares. Now after this thread had laid dormant, no responses, you come in here and bring it back to the forefront and repost the same thing 3 times. Your a idiot, if you don't know how to use a computer or Topix, then stay off it.
it was

Wise, VA

#7 Jan 16, 2013
it was his wife that posted this sh*t and this wasn't the only one she posted it in.
mmt

Wise, VA

#8 Jan 16, 2013
ok dumb *** it would not let her post so she did not realize it posted 3 times.. anyway it does not matter that it is old it still on this site for people to read and get the wrong impression. She has a right to take up for her family. so back off. and i know bobby's wife and she loves him
Angela Michelle Teague

Wise, VA

#9 Jan 16, 2013
I am by no means retarded and have no times for your games and insults. Have fun with your pathetic lives
amt retard

Roanoke, VA

#10 Jan 16, 2013
Angela Michelle Teague wrote:
I am by no means retarded and have no times for your games and insults. Have fun with your pathetic lives
Yeah you do have time for games, you responded to this didn't you. If you wasn't retarded you wouldn't have said anything on here. I bet you think you can get the last word, but your not, so that's why your goin to play this game.
mmt

Wise, VA

#11 Jan 17, 2013
she will not play your game but i will. stop posting you idiot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2 faced women(sluts) cheating on husband's 1 hr Margaret 6
Lowes 8 hr find out 16
Telemed Mon pissed employee 8
Sykes is terrible (Apr '15) Sun Truth 71
Wise County VA courthoue is a disgrace. (Apr '14) Sat Star 32
Government building across from Sykes???????? (Jun '16) Sat Tell The Truth 20
haunted orphanage in wise (Nov '10) Apr 19 Loretta 65

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance