Va/KY district fair

Posted in the Wise Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Hmmm

United States

#1 May 23, 2011
When is the Va/KY disctrict fair this year going to be?
uhhhh

Knoxville, TN

#2 May 23, 2011
June 6-11
Joe

United States

#3 May 25, 2011
To damn hot for the fair.
The way it is

United States

#4 May 25, 2011
The fair should be held in the fall.When it was all kind of local grown products were on display,now it is held to early for any of that to be on display.Thay said it was changed because the carnival cost less that time of the year.If I want to go to a carnival in the summer I stop at one I on summer vacation.I stopped going when it was changed.Does any one know how the summer attendance at the fair is? A lot of stuff is going on in June and like another poster said its just to hot in June for a fair.
Anonymous Mouse

Blacksburg, VA

#5 May 26, 2011
The standard line I've heard is that since moving the fair to June, attendance has (shockingly) gone up. This was one of the main reasons it was moved to June apparently, as prior to the move, attendance was one a steady decline.
The way it is

Roanoke, VA

#6 May 27, 2011
Anonymous Mouse wrote:
The standard line I've heard is that since moving the fair to June, attendance has (shockingly) gone up. This was one of the main reasons it was moved to June apparently, as prior to the move, attendance was one a steady decline.
This may be true but I live close to the fair grounds and in years past the traffic was a mess.You couldnt get out of your drive way.I have seen traffic lined up from the fair ground to where a&g coal is now.That doesnt happen now days. The traffic is very light.You can hardley notice the difference.It cant be larger parking lots because the new lot near the trash dump is smaller than the one they use to use across from the entrance.Maybe they can get more cars in a smaller space "cause" the cars are now smaller.Sometimes I think that if the people in power make a mistake they will hold out forever making a change because they dont want to be seen as wrong.A county fair in June is just out of the question.Somebody is making money by moving the date you can bet your bottom dollar on that.
not me

Jacksboro, TN

#7 May 27, 2011
I've not been since they changed
Wise Guy

Tannersville, VA

#8 May 28, 2011
I hear the attendance is low!!! People don't like going to it the first week in June. The Fair is cheaper to put on just entermainent is cheaper. But seems like since moving it the entermanent sucks.
Ashley

Murfreesboro, TN

#9 May 29, 2011
Wish they had a better singer comming to the fair than what they got ; I think I know like one song of john anderson's and that's it ..
Apple Butters Suck

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 May 29, 2011
You bunch of scank ass btches are pathetic you all want to act like you are soooooo rich dont you? A new bmw pulled out in front of me and I followed it to kick some weak VA applebutter ass and it pulled up in front of a run down trailor and a bioch got out with three dirty looking kids and waddled her muffin top belly on in the tailor.LMAO bet she spends every penny of her minimum wage paycheck on that car to look wealthy at the wall mart parking lot.you people are just pathetic over there.....
inquiring mind

Nashville, TN

#11 May 31, 2011
Apple Butters Suck wrote:
You bunch of scank ass btches are pathetic you all want to act like you are soooooo rich dont you? A new bmw pulled out in front of me and I followed it to kick some weak VA applebutter ass and it pulled up in front of a run down trailor and a bioch got out with three dirty looking kids and waddled her muffin top belly on in the tailor.LMAO bet she spends every penny of her minimum wage paycheck on that car to look wealthy at the wall mart parking lot.you people are just pathetic over there.....
Yeah roll up on a man over hear and we will send your no teeth black mulllett kentucky sorry ass back to kentucky with an attitude adjustment. thanks for spending your food stamps here in good ole virginia...lol
j.a.

Murfreesboro, TN

#12 May 31, 2011
Blow, blow Seminole wind, blow like your never goin to come again, I'm calling to ya like a long lost friend,Oceloa cry.
charlotte

Murfreesboro, TN

#13 May 31, 2011
Just a Swinging....
atm

Murfreesboro, TN

#14 May 31, 2011
Your Love's better than Money in the Ba--an-an-an-k!
worm

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 May 31, 2011
Dont ask her on a Straight Tequila Night, She starts thinking about Him, an She's ready to fight, Breaks the heart of every man in sight, On a Straight Tequila Night.
truth

Charlotte, NC

#16 Jun 2, 2011
Anonymous Mouse wrote:
The reason the fair moved to june was for one reason and one reason only. James H. Drew Exposition could no longer come here in august, it was either June, or get another traveling carnival, because of the long relationship with Drew, the fair committee opted move the fair to june, to continue using JHD for the rides, games, and such. Members of the fair committee that had been on it for years and have been forced out and some of the newer members has pissed alot of people off, they haven't had bathrooms with running water for 5 or 6 years. I think the entire fair committee should be removed and replaced with some of the longtime members who were ran off, to pretty much give one "family" say in fair committee decisions
truth

Madison, TN

#17 Jun 6, 2011
I'm going to start shitting in front of the concession stands until they get the bathrooms fixed.
yellow

Nashville, TN

#18 Jun 6, 2011
who won the baby pageant?
dr griffin

Brentwood, TN

#19 Jun 6, 2011
Apple Butters Suck wrote:
Just like a idiot from Kentucky. All you do is run that jaw! Bring it on hillbilly! So what? Someone bought a BMW. Jealous much? You act like you're so tough, but your horrible grammar made my brain hurt. Please learn how to talk, and get some common sense, mr "i probably go to family reunions and try to have sex with my cousins". Christ sake!
DERBYFAN

Kingsport, TN

#20 Jun 7, 2011
Anyone know who won the demo derby last nite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
VHSL Rules for Eligibility (Sep '10) 3 hr NickeyNak 19
gay sex in pune (Aug '14) 5 hr nasty 10
sex predator in wise jason sizemore 5 hr my property 5
Where are all the good guys? 20 hr wouldnt-you-like-... 8
anyone know tina mullins of wise (Sep '10) Wed Screw You 51
hottest in wise or norton Tue bibi 4
Heritage Hall in Wise, VA (Feb '12) Tue Amused in Wise 23

Flood Warning for Wise County was issued at March 05 at 1:14PM EST

Wise Dating
Find my Match