what do you know about jon hall
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
cutty

United States

#61 Dec 15, 2010
Ladies ladies. Why must you fight? Please enjoy yaselves. Its a celebration. I get to come home till the day after xmas! Holla at ya boy! Email me if u need my number
cutty

United States

#62 Dec 15, 2010
Oh and I checked my email. No message from ya. And I got a blackberry so I see my email instantly. My bbm is 316FFA5F
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

#63 Dec 15, 2010
Thought u was gettin married? What about latora? Thought yall was living together in coeburn?
cutty

United States

#64 Dec 15, 2010
First off who is you. And what makes u think anything goin on in my life is any or your dam* business And hell no I aint gettin married and don't worry bout me and tora
Anonymous

Mount Juliet, TN

#65 Dec 15, 2010
Everybody sayin u gettin married.. must have had a good day today huh? Must have hit a nerve! Haha. Have fun with latora and being married and having drama. Good luck with that
yahp yahp

Murfreesboro, TN

#66 Dec 15, 2010
First off sleven cutty got enough to worry about besides your lame ass. He gives everyone a chance and can get along with anyone as long as u show him respect. He has been like a brother to me, for a has let me stay with her and cooked for us many times. They are both good ppl. Sleven u need to mind ur dam business and leave cutty name out ur mouth
Lilsexymama

Murfreesboro, TN

#67 Dec 16, 2010
cutty wrote:
Ladies ladies. Why must you fight? Please enjoy yaselves. Its a celebration. I get to come home till the day after xmas! Holla at ya boy! Email me if u need my number
I for one,wasn't fighting...I just simply made a statement.
sexy

Hermitage, TN

#68 Dec 16, 2010
WOW, you sure do respond fast!!! HaHaaa!! You really must not have a life. I get on here about once a day to look around... but.. girrrllll... or sorry lilsexymama you need a hobby or life or something. You are sitting right on top of this topix. This isnt as much fun now knowing you are just waiting for people to respond to you! when I dont respond to your next post, you can think you got the last word in, but I will be just sitting back laughing at probably how fast you do, or wanted to respond! Get a job! On the way to mine!! Your right, I am a b*tch. thanks!!!:-)
sexy

Hermitage, TN

#69 Dec 16, 2010
cutty wrote:
You are such a sweet guy!! I miss you!!! It will blow your mind when you find out who I am!! We go wayyy back.....we had so much fun without drama. I dont have BBM but let me resend your email! miss ya!!
Lilsexymama

Murfreesboro, TN

#70 Dec 16, 2010
sexy wrote:
WOW, you sure do respond fast!!! HaHaaa!! You really must not have a life. I get on here about once a day to look around... but.. girrrllll... or sorry lilsexymama you need a hobby or life or something. You are sitting right on top of this topix. This isnt as much fun now knowing you are just waiting for people to respond to you! when I dont respond to your next post, you can think you got the last word in, but I will be just sitting back laughing at probably how fast you do, or wanted to respond! Get a job! On the way to mine!! Your right, I am a b*tch. thanks!!!:-)
And you just responded back to mine.Actually,I do have a life,a decent one at that unlike you.And what kind of job do you have?Ain't it a little cold to be working on the corner?Girl?Better check yourself,all woman here.This place ain't supposed to be fun it's where the gossipers come and talk their sh*t about people just to higher their self-esteem issues.And I did get the last word in and I'm laughing at you.B*tch?You have a long way to go to accomplish that.
hahahahaha

Brentwood, TN

#71 Dec 16, 2010
somebodies hatin'!!!
Lilsexymama

Murfreesboro, TN

#72 Dec 16, 2010
hahahahaha wrote:
somebodies hatin'!!!
Hating on what?There's nothing to hate about.
sexy

Hermitage, TN

#73 Dec 17, 2010
hahahahaha wrote:
somebodies hatin'!!!
ROTFLMAO!! yup!!
cutty

United States

#74 Jan 8, 2011
Almost time for ya boi to be back out on the streets
brandi

Herndon, VA

#77 Sep 22, 2012
i think he is a sexy man beast with a awsome attitude he great shut the hell up people and my girlfriend laken and i are fixin to double team him so lmmfao
brandi

Herndon, VA

#78 Sep 22, 2012
wait me vanessa and laken are going too triple team him cant wait
laken

Herndon, VA

#79 Sep 22, 2012
brandi wrote:
wait me vanessa and laken are going too triple team him cant wait
ill be the only one hittin this hottie tonight ;) sorry bitches
laken

Herndon, VA

#80 Sep 22, 2012
laken wrote:
<quoted text> ill be the only one hittin this hottie tonight ;) sorry bitches
toooooo damn bad we done had him all of use i had you which had vanessa which had cutty whitcch now whe all had nothing but a big love ball now what laken
vanessa

Herndon, VA

#81 Sep 22, 2012
damn lady we have take it easy on cutty he is recovering
dafaq

Norton, VA

#82 Sep 27, 2012
the f*ck is this sh*t?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word drop a word (Oct '11) 2 hr abba 502
Comments number manipulation 4 hr Boldcamper 1
Cassie creech 5 hr Pillbilly 6
Shiny 21 hr Yep 2
narcs_list them here!!!! (Sep '10) 23 hr concerned citizens 127
Whose cheating at camp 18 Wed Curious 1
Ray and April Taylor Tue Edgeracer 4

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance