swamp donkey

Hermitage, TN

#21 Nov 20, 2010
hall you dirty dirty boy the way you talk dirty to makes me feel young again after you left the other night i had to put bio freeze all over my body you done some damage to my old thang and i just wanna let you kno im pregnant with you baby i love you boo boo
some

Hermitage, TN

#22 Nov 22, 2010
Okay you all. John Is a nice guy. He really does have a kind heart. Everyone in this world isnot perfect. everyone has problems. all of you posting crazy stuff about him have no room to talk i am sure. put your name on a public chat site and see what happens to you, lovers and haters will come out of nowhere. what he does to make money is no one business. I did sleep with him awhile back then he slept with my best friend. no big deal. he is kindof a player like that. but you can not tame him. i dont care how good he tells you , you are in bed but he tells that to everyone. I know he is a powerful lover but kind at the same time. he does make you feel like you are the only person in the world. he has a way of looking at you with his eyes that make you "feel" like its love but its just his tender side. he is a good person. we all make mistakes. He also is a guy and will fk anything around. so I know that doesnt make me look good but I was just using him for sex to. we were good friends that liked sleeping w eachother. i dont see him as getting married. but if you are congrats. just know over have of wise county had him first and he will keep on having them as he wants! i tell nothing but the truth, if it hurts i am sorry!
Anonymous

United States

#23 Nov 22, 2010
First of all, it's JOHN HALL! Second of all everyone makes mistakes, but I don't think anyone has any right to go and put him on blast like this. John is a wonderful person with a big caring heart. I think anyone should be ashamed of themselves for talking crap about him. You are probably a far worse person than he ever could have even imagined being. You need to grow up and get over whatever problem you have with him. He has a lot going on in his life, and I'm sure that his kind of petty bull crap he could careless about!
BBW_wants more

Roanoke, VA

#24 Nov 22, 2010
yes you are very right he is a good loving guy with a big hart he was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time hes the sparkle in my eyes the wind beneath my knees we use to go the high knob tower all the time but we have lost touch in the past years but when i look at child i see him cause i really think that he is the daddy cause Ive seen johns baby pics and they look just alike i just wish that we could have that back again cause i still love him he is still the flame in my fire
cutty

United States

#25 Nov 22, 2010
Wow bigun. For real? Ima go fck your post up u keep it up wit the lame comments. But the one sayin everyone on here can get me on my email. johnblaze24230@yahoo.com
Anonymous

United States

#26 Nov 22, 2010
Who's bigun?
cutty

United States

#27 Nov 22, 2010
Who are you? Hit me on my email. Johnblaze24230@yahoo.com that goes for anyone that wanna talk to me for real
Anonymous

United States

#28 Nov 23, 2010
I'm April (Holbrook) Taylor
whatever

Old Hickory, TN

#29 Nov 23, 2010
Hes a piece of shit. He will fck nething that walks. He may have changed now but I doubt it. I hung around him a few years back an hes a druggie loser. Thats the truth.
know atleast 3

La Vergne, TN

#30 Nov 24, 2010
you might want to be more clear on which one you want to know about.
yummyyy

United States

#31 Nov 24, 2010
Be my cutty buddy
cutty

United States

#32 Nov 24, 2010
Wow. U gonna say I'm a drugie loser? Hahahahaha why cuz I used to smoke weed? Or is it because they got me on all kinds of meds. Not pain pills or the sh*! U b doin. Just stuff to make my body strong enough to handle this stem cell bone marrow transplant. Look this my second time wit cancer and I will still bust your azz bit*h. So why don't u post your real name or come to my crib since u say u kicked it wit me.... Oh dam. U sayin that let's me knw u a liar cuz I don't kick it wit no one new and haven't for years. Thanks for hatin on me tho! Let's me know I'm still doin sh*! Right!!!!
cutty

United States

#33 Nov 24, 2010
Oh and yummyyy what's good.
youallmakemesick

Franklin, TN

#34 Dec 2, 2010
starting shit with a guy who is fighting cancer? i don't even know the guy but that's low. if he does have skeletons in his closet - who gives a damn? you and your whole family have some too! and you're lying sack of sh*t if you can't admit to doing wrong in your life!
i hope they do give him all kinds of opiods because hes in more pain than you could ever imagine & needs them! damn people.. is this what the world has come to? anonymously dissing people over the internet? pitiful. just pitiful.
i may not know you and you could be a terrible person but i wouldn't wish cancer on anybody and i hope you get the help needed to recover from this horrid disease.
dear mr. hall, don't waste your much needed energy on these dumb motherf**kers, you need it.
cutty

United States

#35 Dec 3, 2010
Thanks for real
BeckyE

Nashville, TN

#36 Dec 5, 2010
Dont ya jus luv dem haters hall?? Gotz ta digg it!!Not talked to ya in a bit, but I saw Jess on Tom & Andys B-day, told her ta tell ya hey but idk. Aiight den take curr yaself!!
kate

La Vergne, TN

#37 Dec 9, 2010
John Hall is a hottie!
Lilsexymama

Murfreesboro, TN

#38 Dec 9, 2010
kate wrote:
John Hall is a hottie!
which one?
youallmakemesick

Franklin, TN

#39 Dec 9, 2010
looks to me that most of these post are just bitches hating!! lol.
god this website is fu***ng ridiculous!
Good too see you have a sense of humor bout it all tho =)
GreyGoose

Kingsport, TN

#40 Dec 9, 2010
I think all of you all need to get off of John's back and take a spelling class.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maddie kincer what do u think about that hoe!?!? (Jan '11) 1 hr Mom 16
Sasha Maloney"BOGGS" (Mar '11) 2 hr anthony isaacs 7
affair with Buzz!! 3 hr why 5
Amber lane 8 hr Tab 8
Greg Gilbert Sat sexyme1969 1
gay sex in pune (Aug '14) Sat sam 34
telemed, they know what goes on there (Jul '12) Fri susieq 1955 21
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE