Mikayla Beverly
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
abcdefg

Salem, VA

#1 Jan 13, 2013
Is this the girl dating Nate Addington? What do you know about this girl ?
sierra
#2 Jan 20, 2013
she is engaged to nate, and i love this girl to death.(: <3 she is the best.!

Since: Jan 13

Norton, VA

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Engaged? Well she sure doesnt mind to have sex with other guys then.
Really

Wise, VA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
She will have sex with anybody, she's gross. Like mother, like daughter.
Sierra

Elizabethton, TN

#5 Feb 3, 2013
^ # Pathetic.
abcdefg

Big Stone Gap, VA

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Really wrote:
She will have sex with anybody, she's gross. Like mother, like daughter.
why do you say that? i didnt think she was the cheatn kind?
Mikayla Beverly

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/johnnicho... , looks like you think you know Ajay Johnson & Me. but APPARENTLY you dont know me too well because, for 1, yes i am engaged. and i haven;t cheated on Nate any. you know nothing about me or my life . you just think you do. and for the person saying "Like Mother, Like Daughter" can go kick rocks. because at least my mother takes care of me, and i dont go with out. and if you had been put in her shoes, you be looking like me mom too. so how about puttin your f**king thinking shoes on an use that brain. You don't know everything, like you think you do. But If you or ANYONE else has something to say too Me Or my mother, Tami. then you can come say it too my face, im a big girl! i can handle it!! but u wont talk about me or my family. So shut the heck up and go talk about someone else, because we have better things to do other than set on a computer an run my mouth.
ohhh, and btww, I'd LOOOOVVVVEE to know who im f*cking? pretty sure that your thinking of yourself. because im not a cheater, i love my Man, an he treats me like gold. so tell me . PLEASE< Why i would fuck that up?:) haa! exactly. I Wouldnt', Haven't & Won't !!! now hhave a good bad, n keep my name outcha mouth!:)

Mikayla Addington&#9829;
Sierra

Columbia, SC

#8 Feb 4, 2013
Mikayla Beverly wrote:
http://www.topix.com/member/pr ofile/johnnichols, looks like you think you know Ajay Johnson & Me. but APPARENTLY you dont know me too well because, for 1, yes i am engaged. and i haven;t cheated on Nate any. you know nothing about me or my life . you just think you do. and for the person saying "Like Mother, Like Daughter" can go kick rocks. because at least my mother takes care of me, and i dont go with out. and if you had been put in her shoes, you be looking like me mom too. so how about puttin your f**king thinking shoes on an use that brain. You don't know everything, like you think you do. But If you or ANYONE else has something to say too Me Or my mother, Tami. then you can come say it too my face, im a big girl! i can handle it!! but u wont talk about me or my family. So shut the heck up and go talk about someone else, because we have better things to do other than set on a computer an run my mouth.
ohhh, and btww, I'd LOOOOVVVVEE to know who im f*cking? pretty sure that your thinking of yourself. because im not a cheater, i love my Man, an he treats me like gold. so tell me . PLEASE< Why i would fuck that up?:) haa! exactly. I Wouldnt', Haven't & Won't !!! now hhave a good bad, n keep my name outcha mouth!:)
Mikayla Addington&#9829;
hell yeaa.(:
<3
love u mikayla.
Amanda

Roanoke, VA

#9 Feb 4, 2013
Please, Mikayla and Sierra are both trash! Sierra will sleep with anyone who will give her money or pay for something. Sleep with old men much? Get a life and grow the hell up!
Fightfff

Norton, VA

#10 Feb 5, 2013
I'd f uc. K Sierra

Since: Jan 13

Norton, VA

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Mikayla Beverly wrote:
http://www.topix.com/member/pr ofile/johnnichols, looks like you think you know Ajay Johnson & Me. but APPARENTLY you dont know me too well because, for 1, yes i am engaged. and i haven;t cheated on Nate any. you know nothing about me or my life . you just think you do. and for the person saying "Like Mother, Like Daughter" can go kick rocks. because at least my mother takes care of me, and i dont go with out. and if you had been put in her shoes, you be looking like me mom too. so how about puttin your f**king thinking shoes on an use that brain. You don't know everything, like you think you do. But If you or ANYONE else has something to say too Me Or my mother, Tami. then you can come say it too my face, im a big girl! i can handle it!! but u wont talk about me or my family. So shut the heck up and go talk about someone else, because we have better things to do other than set on a computer an run my mouth.
ohhh, and btww, I'd LOOOOVVVVEE to know who im f*cking? pretty sure that your thinking of yourself. because im not a cheater, i love my Man, an he treats me like gold. so tell me . PLEASE< Why i would fuck that up?:) haa! exactly. I Wouldnt', Haven't & Won't !!! now hhave a good bad, n keep my name outcha mouth!:)
Mikayla Addington&#9829;
No, I dont know you personally. All I know is what Ive heard, and what Ive heard YOUR "friends" have told me. I have no clue what youre talking about a ajay johnson? I dont even know who that is.

Since: Jan 13

Norton, VA

#12 Feb 6, 2013
oh. was he one of those kids in that wreck? I dont know him either, I just think kids shouldnt be drinking.
mmm

Norton, VA

#13 Feb 7, 2013
I'd love me some Mitch ;)
Sierra

Williston, SC

#14 Feb 7, 2013
Haha. please.. i dont sleep with men for money.!
Karma

Wise, VA

#16 Feb 22, 2013
Here is the deal..Mikayla Beverly is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. I don't know the other girl so got nothing to say either way.I know for a fact that she loves Nat & he loves her.Only in Wise Co do you get accused of screwing around for being friendly to someone.Mikayla honey don't even respond to trash talkers on here. Lord knows they probably at church every Sunday. And I know 2 things for sure....1)Men or should I say boys that any say they have done every girl .. ain't gettin any...& 2) If Nate finds out who is bashin his girl..I will pray for you.He is being a man & serving our country..what are you doing?????

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#17 Feb 26, 2013
She screwed kyle powers john stallard told me that
Karma

Wise, VA

#18 Feb 28, 2013
Dude if you didn't see....don't say it!!! Gossip.. gossip..gossip..wat if it was ur lady & people were trashin her?? Let Mikayla handle her on business & find a life people!!! It is nothing more than petty jealousy......

Since: Jan 13

Norton, VA

#19 Feb 28, 2013
Karma wrote:
Dude if you didn't see....don't say it!!! Gossip.. gossip..gossip..wat if it was ur lady & people were trashin her?? Let Mikayla handle her on business & find a life people!!! It is nothing more than petty jealousy......
Hahahahahaha. That means you know its true, you just dont wanna say anything bad about her.
Anonymous

Norton, VA

#20 Feb 28, 2013
Uvapirm wrote:
She screwed kyle powers john stallard told me that
I heard kyle has been doing alot of screwing around lately.
Karma

Wise, VA

#21 Mar 2, 2013
johnnichols wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahaha. That means you know its true, you just dont wanna say anything bad about her.
SORRY SWEETIE I SAY IT BECAUSE IT IS NOT TRUE !!! And no I do not want to say anything bad about her because there is nothing bad to say.Why do you want to talk trash about her?? What did she do to you to make you think trashing a young girls rep is funny. Like my name says "Karma".. what goes around..comes around...grow up & talk about things that are important & interesting. This is "grade school silly & stupid"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa Hamilton aka "Mamaw" 4 hr Wow 6
Bebo's Music vs Replay guitars 4 hr NastyDog73 3
Arena Laney at he adams 4 hr Sassafras 4
Government building across from Sykes???????? 5 hr Check 9
don't work at Sykes (Dec '12) 15 hr Iva wise 87
Jason Stapleton Sun ron 14
Sykes is terrible (Apr '15) Sep 25 Stefano 40

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages