blanket

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

who are the cheaters at lowes? Heard a lot of rumers about ppl up there.
the majority

Norton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2012

i feel confident saying that around 6-7 of every 10 people cheat, at one point or another. so to subject that to lowes, is somewhat ignorant.
Lowes is one of the best

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2012

Judged:

stores around this area. I am not an employee, nor associated in any way, shape, or form with Lowe's. However, I have purchased so many items there, it's way more than the normal, average household spends during their lifetime? They have never cheated me, and "if" or "perchance" I've purchased anything that was dented, scratched, torn up in any way, they have made it right, by either replacing it, or giving me a huge discount for said items. Never been charged extra at the cash register, and never been spoken harshly in any shape or form. So you need to take a long look at yourself to see "if" you're making some type of mistakes in your counting of money, or whatever it is that you are accusing them of doing?
duhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2012

Judged:

Cheating..as in having sex with someone other than your husband or wife...behind their backs
..not the F'n store
Homer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2012

There is a lot of hot lady's I would like to cheat with there and one I would like to cheat with one more time just for old time sake

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Wise Forum right now

Search the Wise Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sykes is the crappiest place to work at in Wise. (Mar '11) 12 hr Inquisitive 160
Wise County VA courthoue is a disgrace. Wed Brad 5
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Wed abe 1,349
Central Tue Jim 1
kmart Apr 15 really now 2
The best bank in Wise/Norton? (Aug '13) Apr 14 Good 10
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
•••
•••
•••
Wise Dating

more search filters

less search filters