cheaters at lowes
blanket

United States

#1 Sep 1, 2012
who are the cheaters at lowes? Heard a lot of rumers about ppl up there.
the majority

Big Stone Gap, VA

#2 Sep 3, 2012
i feel confident saying that around 6-7 of every 10 people cheat, at one point or another. so to subject that to lowes, is somewhat ignorant.
Lowes is one of the best

Little Valley, NY

#3 Sep 6, 2012
stores around this area. I am not an employee, nor associated in any way, shape, or form with Lowe's. However, I have purchased so many items there, it's way more than the normal, average household spends during their lifetime? They have never cheated me, and "if" or "perchance" I've purchased anything that was dented, scratched, torn up in any way, they have made it right, by either replacing it, or giving me a huge discount for said items. Never been charged extra at the cash register, and never been spoken harshly in any shape or form. So you need to take a long look at yourself to see "if" you're making some type of mistakes in your counting of money, or whatever it is that you are accusing them of doing?
duhh

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2012
Cheating..as in having sex with someone other than your husband or wife...behind their backs
..not the F'n store
Homer

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2012
There is a lot of hot lady's I would like to cheat with there and one I would like to cheat with one more time just for old time sake

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adams Tire paying cash employees 7 hr xyz 7
Micah Rogers 7 hr Micah rogers 45
Lawyer 10 hr Jazzy 2
Why cheat on someone that gives you everyhing y... (Jun '15) 10 hr Right 13
Are zebras real? (Apr '13) 17 hr dsa 12
Sarah Owens...??? (Jan '11) Wed Tamara 6
Debbie Fields (Jul '17) Tue Lmao 15

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance