strapon sex(pegging)

strapon sex(pegging)

Posted in the Wise Forum

curious

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Aug 31, 2011
I have always been curious about a girl using a strapon on me. Has anyone ever done this, has any pointers on it, or is willing to try with me?
Are you queer

Roanoke, VA

#2 Aug 31, 2011
male or female?
Ruby Ryder

United States

#3 Aug 31, 2011
Yes, I have done this...numerous times. It is a passion of mine. There are many "pointers" for beginners. You can find 2 articles on my website Pegging Paradise, "New to Pegging" and "FAQs", that should answer most of your questions.

There is no cache of women just waiting to peg a man. Pretty much you need to explore that within a relationship, as it requires a lot of trust and intimacy. Check out my article "Convincing Her to Try It".
http://PeggingParadise.com

And to cover the basics for everyone else who reads this:
1) No you are not gay
2) Yes it feels good
3) No you don't have to be humiliated or dress up in women's clothing

Those are the most common misconceptions.

Happy Pegging!

Ruby Ryder
Harsh

Bhubaneswar, India

#5 Jan 22, 2012
curious wrote:
I have always been curious about a girl using a strapon on me. Has anyone ever done this, has any pointers on it, or is willing to try with me?
You visit the website Strapon Tryouts and feel yourself
Just me

Christiansburg, VA

#6 Jan 22, 2012
I feel like I have been pegging everytime I look at my pay-stub. The amount of taxes that are being taken out is crazy. I only wish that KY jelly was being used so it wouldnt hurt so bad.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2012
curious wrote:

I'm sure it's about the same as a dil do Why you ask?
HornyPostHoleDig ger

Wise, VA

#8 Feb 11, 2012
Prior experience in this field is necessary to a stimulating and enjoyable sex life. If you need any hardware go to Romantic Escapades in Kingsport.
Harsh

Bhubaneswar, India

#9 Feb 11, 2012
curious wrote:
I dont think We can get pegging experience in India
Harsh

Bhubaneswar, India

#10 Feb 11, 2012
Are you queer wrote:
male or female?
Pegging is done by Females only by invading Mens asses
Harsh

Bhubaneswar, India

#12 Feb 11, 2012
Just me wrote:
I feel like I have been pegging everytime I look at my pay-stub. The amount of taxes that are being taken out is crazy. I only wish that KY jelly was being used so it wouldnt hurt so bad.
Yes you should use lot of lubricant before penetrating so that it is not hurt. You can visit the website Budapest Strapon Queen in google search

Since: Aug 08

United States

#13 Apr 28, 2012
I like to peg men!
wellwell well

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Apr 29, 2012
That's nice to know moonshinegrrl420. And just where are you from?

Since: Aug 08

Kingsport, TN

#15 Apr 29, 2012
wellwell well wrote:
That's nice to know moonshinegrrl420. And just where are you from?
Mount Carmel TN
wellwell well

Blacksburg, VA

#16 Apr 29, 2012
haha well then maybe we should get together and try this.
Little lamb

United States

#17 Apr 29, 2012
You are sooo gay, that's disgusting.
Harsh

Bhubaneswar, India

#18 Apr 30, 2012
moonshinegrrl420 wrote:
I like to peg men!
I shall love to be pegged by you

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#21 Jun 22, 2012
The area of you body that you enjoy having stimulated has absolutely no bearing on what gender you prefer to do the stimulating. Only 38% of gay men even engage in anal intercourse. So it would be good if that knee-jerk "he must be gay" reaction could roll over and die a quick death - it's just not true.
Harsh

Bhubaneswar, India

#22 Jun 22, 2012
Ruby Ryder wrote:
The area of you body that you enjoy having stimulated has absolutely no bearing on what gender you prefer to do the stimulating. Only 38% of gay men even engage in anal intercourse. So it would be good if that knee-jerk "he must be gay" reaction could roll over and die a quick death - it's just not true.
Mistress Ruby Ryder My Girl wants to peg me in the dress of girls .Is she lesbian?
lonely

United States

#23 Nov 26, 2012
Any ladies out there wanting to use strapon or toys on me reply [email protected]
strapme

Mumbai, India

#24 Dec 1, 2012
Hey harsh,
send your gal over to mumbai for doing me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
judge wills 9 hr everyone knows this 4
Wise co IDA sued Where's the money ? 9 hr everyone knows this 4
narcs_list them here!!!! (Sep '10) May 25 evil devil 109
Why does Inn at Wise keep getting removed? May 25 evil devil 8
Kmart building May 25 Curious 1
Pathetic wanna be moms in wise May 24 Jessies girl 10
Need to get in touch with Felicia Powers (Jul '13) May 23 Why for 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages