Next Last
yuck

Franklin, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2010
discuss.
black chick

Franklin, TN

#2 Nov 11, 2010
that one black girl that works drive thru is super rude, wouldn't even let me have a ranch dressing even though I spent like 20 bucks b/c i didn't get nuggets. :(
fat dude

Roanoke, VA

#3 Nov 11, 2010
who cares what you all say...mcrib is back!!
meme

Mount Juliet, TN

#4 Nov 11, 2010
and they dont EVER get the order right
frenchie

Mount Juliet, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2010
love me some mcrib
Anonymous

United States

#6 Nov 12, 2010
Hi I work at that mdonalds and its harder than it looks if you'd like to try put in an application. And try before you run your mouth we do our best. We are considered the busiest in swva

Since: Nov 10

Hermitage, TN

#7 Nov 12, 2010
If the line is 30 miles long, you will get good fries, but you will wait 6 years.

If you go and there is no line, your fries will taste like blackened popcorn rolled in dirt and sprinkled with vomit.

If you are lucky though, that hot old lady at breakfast will call you "Babe."
Dumb

Hendersonville, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2010
And if you're REALLY lucky you won't get the shits two hours after eating. Just saying.
haha

Franklin, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2010
Dumb wrote:
And if you're REALLY lucky you won't get the shits two hours after eating. Just saying.
Well they don't call it fast food for nothing.
Jenn

Christiansburg, VA

#10 Nov 15, 2010
The only problem I have is the two older ladies who were smoking in the children's play area one afternoon. I don't know if that is a common occurrence, but it shouldn't be allowed.
haha

United States

#11 Nov 15, 2010
They never ever ever get the order right because its usually a bunch of teenagers working and they can't focus on their work. Its ALWAYS wrong or always something left out
Anonymous

United States

#12 Nov 15, 2010
Ya ha but hey, there's a good lookin blonde that works mornings heeh;). Anyone lknow her name??
gotta say

Madison, TN

#13 Nov 15, 2010
Bubbles and Peaches wrote:
If the line is 30 miles long, you will get good fries, but you will wait 6 years.
If you go and there is no line, your fries will taste like blackened popcorn rolled in dirt and sprinkled with vomit.
If you are lucky though, that hot old lady at breakfast will call you "Babe."
from the pic of u i must say i bet u get all 12 meals a day of yours a mcd's .... chubby chunk wow !!!!!!!
Anonymous

United States

#14 Nov 15, 2010
Is her name amanda amber or something like that?
if u say so

United States

#15 Nov 15, 2010
acs-cnk94 wrote:
Hi I work at that mdonalds and its harder than it looks if you'd like to try put in an application. And try before you run your mouth we do our best. We are considered the busiest in swva
. Pals has ya beat!!!!!
What

United States

#16 Nov 15, 2010
What about the manger Katie?
really

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Nov 15, 2010
McDonalds sucks!!! The manager Katie u speak of doesnt actually have ne thing to do with the service or the quality of the food. All she is now is an officer manager, which means she does schedules, truck, ordering,etc....I agree pals is much faster although when mcds cooks their food hot and fresh its a better selection.Its nothing but drama and would be the best mcds around if the mgt. was better!
grossssss

Lakeville, MI

#18 Nov 16, 2010
acs-cnk94 wrote:
Is her name amanda amber or something like that?
Yea her name is amber chantel skeens...shit brown roots piss blonde hair snaggle tooth and a hickass accent. Bet you know her real well since you work there.
nksmokinva

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Nov 16, 2010
its fast food,
if your scared your shit will be cold order fresh shit,
all it takes is the difference in saying "large fry" or "fresh large fry"

same with "Angus burger with FRESH meat"
shits pretty simple if you ask me.

next off, you should KNOW teenagers are working in fast food, its that way EVERYWHERE. So look in your bag before you pull off and dont be lazy.

&stfu amber dont ask that when you know damn well youre talking about yourself,
just trynna get attention.

daaaamn

BURR!
Westie Charlezina Bentley

Richmond, VA

#20 Nov 16, 2010
Let me tell ya about the McDonald's in Wise. The food's pretty good, but there was this one guy that used to work there. He had glasses, a nice smile, shaggy brown hair, and I'm pretty sure he listened to a lot of Wu-Tang Clan. WHO IS THIS!!!!!1 HELPPPP"!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Eastside High School Drug bust Athletes Suspended! 7 min Mother 7
To the cute brunette chick in norton walmart l... (Aug '14) 8 hr CYO 2
wheres everyone at now? 8 hr seriously 2
Japanese Steakhouse in Coeburn, does anyone kno... 12 hr candy 26
Jessica Renna Rose Lindsey 15 hr Sam telite 1
Inn at Wise- Verdict? 21 hr hail yeah 29
Barry Davis 21 hr hail yeah 4
More from around the web

Wise People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE