hot girl in red blouse in Lowes

hot girl in red blouse in Lowes

Posted in the Wise Forum

very interested

Murfreesboro, TN

#1 Nov 14, 2011
I was in Lowes on Sunday evening and saw you there with another woman. You had black hair, and a very low cut and revealing red blouse on. I would love to know who you are. You are very much a cutie.
girl

Herndon, VA

#2 Nov 14, 2011
Try Kayla hall.. I bet anything it was her lolol heavier girl with very revealing clothing?
Well

Ravenswood, WV

#3 Nov 14, 2011
"very interested" IS probably Kayla Hall. I wouldn't be surprised if "girl" was also her. Stop making posts about yourself just to make yourself feel better, Kayla. No one cares. Go back to work for Walmart and then keep bragging about your family's "millions". You are so fake and pathetic.:-)
girl

Herndon, VA

#4 Nov 14, 2011
Actually, I'm not her, she would never refer to herself as "heavier" haha but anyway, I couldn't agree with you more! The first post probably is her tho.. Wouldn't surprise me.. You are quite the funny one though! Keep em comin!
very interested

Murfreesboro, TN

#5 Nov 14, 2011
Nope "Very Interested" is not Kayla Hall. In fact "Very Interested" is very much a guy that is very very interested in finding our who this hottie was.
girl

Smyrna, TN

#6 Nov 14, 2011
I'm sure "well" really thought it was her Sure sounds like something she would do
girl

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2011
Well "very interested" have you found the mysterious young lady yet?
very interested

Bluff City, TN

#8 Nov 16, 2011
No unfortuanelty I have not but I am still looking and hoping
girl

United States

#9 Nov 16, 2011
very interested wrote:
No unfortuanelty I have not but I am still looking and hoping
How come you didn't approach the lady?
Well

Saint Pauls, NC

#10 Nov 16, 2011
That's what I wonder every time I see one of these posts. If you couldn't approach her in real life, why try here? I'm really not trying to sound mean, I'm just curious as to why this is always the case. And I just speak the truth "girl", haha! She really needs to get over herself. Seriously.
very interested

Bluff City, TN

#11 Nov 16, 2011
too shy since she did notice I was looking at her boobs i guess
girl

United States

#12 Nov 16, 2011
Well wrote:
That's what I wonder every time I see one of these posts. If you couldn't approach her in real life, why try here? I'm really not trying to sound mean, I'm just curious as to why this is always the case. And I just speak the truth "girl", haha! She really needs to get over herself. Seriously.
Buahahaha u r quite the funny one!! I could go on forever about all that! Come on, give me some more laughs!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Biggest d!ck in Wise? 2 hr Judged 5
Tesia Bradford 8 hr Admirer 3
Need to get in touch with Felicia Powers (Jul '13) 8 hr Handsome Stranger 18
Cindy Sorrels in the courthouse (Dec '15) Mon LaM 13
Scott Jordan (May '16) Mon Liar 18
H&R Block Emerald Advance (Dec '12) Mon Stanford ky 37
Madison Mullins Sun Unknown 1

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance