Storage Units?
NeedingAnswersSt at

Wise, VA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
I need some information about pricing for storage unit facilities in the area. I'm specifically interested in the one on Lake Street. I'd like to know what they charge based on different sizes or if you have a phone number or website in which I can contact them myself. If they are no good, I am not interested in hearing your whole story/rant; simply recommend a different one and how I can get in touch with them. I am not here to start a trash thread. I just need information and quickly! Thanks!
Sissy

Norton, VA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Lake street is great, it is owned by the Rigg family who are honest business people and have been in the area for years .upickstorage.com/location/pro file/48831
Sissy

Norton, VA

#5 Feb 13, 2013
racer88

Tucker, GA

#6 Mar 9, 2013
Some of the units from lake street have flooding issues. Everytime they flood they call it an act of GOD. They never have done anything to fix the problem and GOD is still sending down his wrath on these units. You think he would find something more productive to do than pick on storage units in Wise Va.
huh

Troy, NC

#7 Mar 11, 2013
Which section of units flood?
racer88

Tucker, GA

#8 Mar 16, 2013
Top of the hill
Nunya

Wise, VA

#9 Jul 18, 2013
DO NOT do to Sunset Storage...The storage place close to Huddle House in BSG. I went to get a few things out of my unit and everything had rat feces and urine on it and there was a 3 ft long black snake on one of my totes. The people didn't even care. They are horrible!
Someone cares

United States

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Lake street storage has very nice clean units at reasonable prices... I rented off of them a few years ago.
looking

Charlotte, NC

#11 Jul 30, 2013
I've got one of the larger units, don't remember the measurements exactly but it runs me about $60/month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin and Danny Bryant (Sep '15) 20 hr WISE 16
England Family 23 hr R Banks 22
About a friend 23 hr Dee 1
Brenda Klimowicz Nathaniel Dooley Sat No way 45
anyone know tina mullins of wise (Sep '10) Mar 23 Peekaboo tell on you 54
Ginger Sadler Mar 22 Whitening 4
Rodney Duncan Mar 22 Chris 1

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance