Marshall Rose
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
PHSplayer

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Anyone know anything about this douchebag?
usedtoknow

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2010
On day i was talking to him but found out he was trying to play me for a friend so i cut him loose. Then he transfered to wise totally changed his whole personality and now he hits on the younger girls. Thats why he moved back to pound bc everyone in the class could take his fakeness anymore.
ugh

Radford, VA

#3 Oct 19, 2010
why are you asking?
shesh

Paducah, KY

#4 Oct 19, 2010
I know him very well and he's not a bad guy. :)
Bonjour

Nashville, TN

#5 Oct 21, 2010
Marshall thinks he is five popped collars cool. he is a homosexual and probably a pedophile who decided to go for the younger girls. He can go die in a hole and rot in hell.
anonymous

Big Stone Gap, VA

#7 Oct 27, 2010
marshall mudpacker has had rumors spread about him being gay with coty wampler...he's also constantly talking about how he gets all kinds of girls but they are usually like 13 year olds which is messed up considering he will be like 19 or 20 this february...he tries too hard to be everyone's friend...he did go to kelly for a year but transfered back to pound after he realized no one liked him because he was so fake.
muddy

Paducah, KY

#8 Oct 27, 2010
Bonjour..you are all kinds of messed up! a homosexual male that is a pedofile who goes for younger GIRLS? yeah, you make whole lotta sense!! Bahahahaha..you sound a little bitter? what's wrong, did he turn you down?
Elizabeth

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2010
I know that he is a wonderful person and nothing that u people say that he is!
i know him

United States

#10 Nov 3, 2010
This is a lie and if u have the balls tell him to his face he would mess u up and his dad would leave u for dead its best not to mess with him trust me
sammii

United States

#11 Nov 4, 2010
Marshall is a really nice guy, most of you guys just try to start something about other people so that you will have something to do... GET OVER YOURSELVES AND GROW THE HECK UP!!!
btw

United States

#12 Nov 6, 2010
you stupid ass.. your so jealous,no marshall is not gay.only you would make something up like this,just because you cant get a girl dont mean he cant ,damn everytime i see him he has a very hot babe with him..id sure like to have some of them............
Personally

United States

#13 Nov 15, 2010
I love Marshall to death! Definitely not gay, hahahah ;)
Anonymous

Blacksburg, VA

#14 Nov 18, 2010
I hear he once had sex with a man.
robert smith

Murfreesboro, TN

#15 Nov 28, 2010
lmfao, marshall is one of my good friends, bunch of jealous basta***, ya he gets alot of pussy and most are over 18 and he is 18 for your info, he has dated two girls under 18 which was jordann and jade which he is with now, grow the f**k up
Brianna Mullins

Wise, VA

#16 Nov 29, 2010
Marshall is like the sweetest quy that you'll ever meet, and he's supertalented!!!
robert smith

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Nov 29, 2010
Brianna Mullins wrote:
Marshall is like the sweetest quy that you'll ever meet, and he's supertalented!!!
Damn straight, marshall is talented!!! he can play guitar and sing better than anyone i know
Umm

Wise, VA

#18 Nov 30, 2010
robert smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn straight, marshall is talented!!! he can play guitar and sing better than anyone i know
I am pretty sure Bo Endean has him beat. Bo can flat out SANG. Marshall has him on the guitar though
Kari Rose

United States

#19 Dec 1, 2010
Wow people are lame. Marshall is my brother & the only reason anyone would post anything about him is because they are mad that he chose not to date them or because they are jealous. & in fact i probably know exactly who put this post up. thanks though to everyone who knows the real him & backed him up :)
Robert Smith

Murfreesboro, TN

#20 Dec 1, 2010
Kari Rose wrote:
Wow people are lame. Marshall is my brother & the only reason anyone would post anything about him is because they are mad that he chose not to date them or because they are jealous. & in fact i probably know exactly who put this post up. thanks though to everyone who knows the real him & backed him up :)
who did it
Anonymous

Blacksburg, VA

#21 Dec 1, 2010
I hear there is a sex video out of Robert something? and Marshall Rose!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israel adams 2 hr I thought so 8
Pepsi (Jan '16) 12 hr Lol 32
I never stopped loving you (Oct '11) 13 hr Foureverandalways 10
warlords (Feb '13) 13 hr Juan per Centay 55
Kayla Mills (Apr '16) Sat Friend 2
anyone know of a Anna Bond has a brother named ... Sat Sam 2
telemed (May '14) Aug 17 doesn't surprise me 23

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance