jeremy hubbard??
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
get a life

Nashville, TN

#21 Feb 14, 2011
in case ne of u didn kno...Jeremy is outta jail now & no Carico is not still a judge..he was never a lawyer...u allr a bunch of dumbasses...I HATE Hubbard just as bad as ne of u on here alkin about him bcause he has caused me problems just like he has many other people if no all of Wise Co. but i do have more 2 do n life but 2 sit on here all the fuckin time bashin on people...so my advice 2 all of u would b 2 get a job & a life & worry about ur own problems:)
look

United States

#22 Feb 14, 2011
I have a job thank you... I was coming on her to defend Jeremy, Yes he's done his amount of trouble making and such, but he really is a good guy. None of you really know him... if you really knew him you'd know what kind of person he is. You think he's the only one that's ever cause trouble or been in trouble? Just because you get in trouble or stray the wrong way that doesn't make you a bad person.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#23 Feb 14, 2011
From what I hear, Joey is working for the McAfees, not for sure though
what i dont understand

Smyrna, TN

#24 Feb 14, 2011
Latest News wrote:
cool it "Look", I was simply asking a question and looking for information just like everyone else that comes to this forum (yourself included! Interesting that Joey is still practicing and staying in the county? Why doesn't he just move and get on with his gay life!?
Why should he have to move to get on with his life..Joey grew up around here and gay or not if he wants to live here he should be allowed to get on with his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mercy 7 min Curious 2
Lost daughter 2 hr Not racist 6
FAKE MOMS on FB 4 hr See it 16
"UVA" Wise is a JOKE! "UVA is in Charlottesville" Thu shempy 4
Inline hockey Thu Hockey24 1
Wise co IDA sued Where's the money ? Jun 21 evil devil 13
Hot Girls in Sportcars Jun 21 meatsnake 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Wise Mortgages