The Tavern OVERPRICED AND Is it reall...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Really

Nashville, TN

#102 Oct 11, 2011
Wasn't talking about the fall fling crap. shall i find ads for their car shows? i can if you'd like...
Walter Jeff dunham

Satellite Beach, FL

#104 Jan 21, 2013
Get a life
Ol Dad

Charlotte, NC

#105 Jan 21, 2013
Pretty good food.
Fan

Sevierville, TN

#106 Feb 2, 2013
I love ther tavern!! Especially since Doris is there now!
frootloops

Wise, VA

#107 Feb 11, 2013
Overpriced? You can get lunch for under $10 and dinner for $20. If you think that's overpriced, exactly where do you go that isn't?
Kris

Norton, VA

#108 Feb 11, 2013
Thats over priced
former employee

Wise, VA

#109 Feb 12, 2013
SICK OF IT wrote:
The Tavern employees need to STOP PARKING IN FRONT OF THE BANK OF AMERICA ATM!!!There are many other spots to park in. But same people park there every day. I have gotten totally soaked walking across the parking lot to get to my ATM. Maybe they need a sign that says 10 min parking all other Will be Fined !!
Maybe you could use the exercise for one, and second the bank is in norton on your way home to Big Stone Gap, they have a drive through and atm there. feel free to use it in the future.
A bit behind

Wise, VA

#110 Feb 13, 2013
I am so glad that Doris is there!!!!!!!!!!
PM fan

Wise, VA

#111 Feb 17, 2013
figmentofyourimagination wrote:
With cross contamination of foods in the kitchen to the druggie Paul Mitchell ( his real name is Paul Carico) major druggie, is always on pills or meth, I for one would never go there to hear his drugged rearend sing, nor would I eat there. JMO
Why can't you put your name on here since you know so much about Paul."Jealous much???"and also saying he is a druggie!!!you know his name not his life style and since you couldn't make it with that croaking voice, you have to slam him?You are a sorry excuse of a human.keep on trucking and stay out of peoples business.Paul is an excellent person and a guifted preformer.
fate

Big Stone Gap, VA

#112 Feb 17, 2013
Would you all toss doris's salad? I would
Still Hungry

Duncan, SC

#113 Feb 17, 2013
Went there several weeks ago and ordered a chicken dinner. However, what I got was about the tiniest chicken dinner anyone could ever imagine! It was a joke! Half a cornish game hen? Give me a break! There wasn't enough food on my plate to feed a newborn kitten, let alone a grown man! Good grief! After eating there I was still hungry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leonda guess where Ed is 2 min The X 8
Old profession being practiced in Southside 10 min Long Arm of the Law 32
jeff perry/consolidation (Oct '10) 1 hr Soccer Mom 38
missy blair 13 hr Amused 3
Jeff Rolen 16 hr Voyeur 14
Emilie Collier Thu Reign 11
Lowdown on restaurants Thu Hahaha 2

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance