Petition against a family in Wise losing their land!

Posted in the Wise Forum

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2012
yeahright

Glade Spring, VA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
signed

Wise, VA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
signed this and shared, the land should have never left the family in the first place
Wow

Pound, VA

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Summer, you are insane.
reader

Wise, VA

#4 Nov 27, 2012
Even if you read the info on the petition site it becomes clear that the property owners have done exactly what they wish with the property and property owners should always have that right. If they family had wanted to divide it years ago then they should have done so, but they chose to put it all in the name of one person. If they did not wish to do that then they would not have. And if you intend for your significant other to inherit your property then what do you do? Mary them! And when you die, what can they do with the property? Whatever they darn well please! So they give it to the college... guess what the college can do with it? Whatever they want! This simply boils down to the right of a property owner. I don't want anyone petitioning to take my property because long ago someone in their family sold it to the people who sold it to me.... do you?
yeahright

Glade Spring, VA

#5 Nov 27, 2012
Reader- guess we know exactly who YOU are Ha Ha Same mouthy person you have always been.

Since: Nov 12

Glade Spring, VA

#6 Nov 27, 2012
yeahright wrote:
http://www.change.org/petition s/the-university-of-virginia-s -college-at-wise-return-the-na sh-land-to-the-nash-family?utm _campaign=share_button_action_ box&utm_medium=facebook &utm_source=share_petition &utm_term=13117647#
THANKS TO ALL WHO SIGNED THIS. THE AUCTION IS ON HOLD (MOST LIKELY DUE TO A COURT ACTION. MAYBE MR. REPUBLICAN "READER" WILL SHOW UP AND GIVE US A "BLOW BY BLOW ACCOUNT OF THE PROCEEDINGS--
for real

Roanoke, VA

#7 Nov 27, 2012
Don't believe everything you read. There are sides to every story.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ryan Adkins 3 hr hmmm 4
What motorcycle club would you support in your ... (Feb '11) 10 hr Sur 13 Beat 65
wise mcdonalds 21 hr Mullins 21
trash Fri concerned 16
Dillon sutherland Fri Tammy 1
adam cox (Mar '11) Aug 28 Meeeeee 11
Brandie Baldwin Trial Aug 27 what video 7
•••
•••
•••

Wise Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••