does anyone know a kimberly roberson
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#23 Dec 15, 2011
by the way katie u may be scared to put ur name on here but dont think im stupid cuz u now me better than that..this is tiffany gibson and i promise you if u say anything else about my family u will pay for it..at least brittanys husband isnt f**king her sisters unlike urs isnt that right..just cuz ur life is so f**ked up doesnt give u the right to mess with others..
stupid

Murfreesboro, TN

#24 Dec 15, 2011
Do u realize this was posted in 2009? Hahaha dumbass! Another idiot just trying to start drama just like u do in ur trailor park. Right? Lol hahahahahahaha

Location hidden

#25 Dec 16, 2011
uh well look me up my name is tiffany gibson i own my house on my own property in north carolina...really i dont give a shit when it was wrote still was said and my nephew has nothing in it..

Location hidden

#26 Dec 16, 2011
it seems in 2009 i had a life..really this is a waste of my time now but i heard that katie orender was talking smack..the only reason ppl get on here is because they r to scared to tell someone what they really think..get a life and balls..
jackie

Nashville, TN

#27 Dec 28, 2011
commonwealth critter wrote:
so u think cause your not the only one on here posting gossip on somebody that its okay? well your still a coward! maybe the kid needed its ass busted and the parents werent correcting the child properly?
to whom it may concern........this has been over with for along time..and my son did not deserve to get hit in the face.you wasnt there,so you dont know.
Anonymous

Sharon, SC

#28 Jan 13, 2012
This is Kim, I know this is you Katie Orender. Who are you to talk about anyone when your nickname is cocaine Katie? You was not present when things went down that day. Obviously what you heard or chose to believe is not true. Who do u think u r the health dept had two b called In when u moved u let your kids eat out of a fridge with maggots in it I feel sorry for them all so your not much of a wife when your own sister sleeps with your husband your trash and a whore and everyone knows u r a nark thats why u moved
And r hiding out how can u live yourself and the lies that you have told u r worse than trash theres not a bad enough word to describe u. And btw I never considered you a friend.
Savannah Cops

Warren, MI

#29 Dec 4, 2012
Is this Kimberly Roberson?

http://bustedgeorgia.com/2012/11/30/roberson-...

She just got arrested for trafficking cocaine!
Knowawhorewhenis ee1

Lockhart, TX

#30 Dec 4, 2012
Savannah Cops wrote:
Is this Kimberly Roberson?
http://bustedgeorgia.com/2012/11/30/roberson-...
She just got arrested for trafficking cocaine!
Wow! Is it her? The comment above this one? She was sleeping with my baby daddy. She was also prostiuting for her addiction. Glad her herpes ass got busted. Bout damn time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Wise Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
inquiring minds 5 hr stupidassmoronidiot 5
Facebook post on Bsg and wise yard sale site 22 hr truth hurts 3
Barnette's Mobile Home Park in Glamorgan 23 hr Joe 4
Emilie Collier Nov 17 Lord 9
Real haunted places (Mar '11) Nov 16 guesy 39
How do you get a job at Telemed? (Sep '11) Nov 15 Work 15
VHSL Rules for Eligibility (Sep '10) Nov 15 sara stallings 26

Wise Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance